PDA

View Full Version : Kid with swollen pancreas...

CHEMAelMC
04-15-2010, 07:57 PM
What up, fam, God bless you

Please, pray for this kid who had an accident and somehow hit his pancreas, he's been in the hospital for 2 weeks, his condition is serious, since he hasn't been able to eat, and because of this his sugar levels are very high... please, remember him in your prayers, his name is Pablo, his mother is a believer....

thanks a lot, God bless you

albraggs
04-15-2010, 08:46 PM
that is really sad.....praying for him

eternal
04-15-2010, 09:16 PM
I am standing with you bro.

CHEMAelMC
04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Thanks a lot, family...

My wife might visit him today at the hospital, I'll keep you updated... the kid is like 8 or 9 years old.. I was reading yesterday that in these cases when the pancreas is swollen, the person is likely to get diabetes... keep praying...

God bless you, and thanks again.

CHEMAelMC
04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
thanks for your prayers

My wife visited Pablo last Saturday, and yesterday, and today she's going to visit him again, the doctors say he is "stable", but he has to be fed intravenously, he's been calm and peaceful... but I believe his pancreas is still swollen... keep him in your prayers...

God bless you

Cyple
04-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Gotcha lifted up bro.

CHEMAelMC
04-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks again for your prayers...

The doctors found out that Pablo has a cyst in his pancreas, that's why it is still swollen, from what Pablo's mom told my wife, the doctors said the case is very rare... he is going to undergo surgery, still don't know when... the doctors spoke in front of him, and the kid is depressed... please, keep praying for him, his family and the doctors... his mother's with him almost 24/7, she hasn't been working, and his father does not have much work either, he works on his own, praise the Lord the family's needs are being fulfilled.

Thanks again.

God bless you.

bobo81
05-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I know I am late but I am praying for lil pablo...May the Lord lift him and his family up and give them an awesome testimony from this!

illuminaticx
05-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Praying

J =]

CHEMAelMC
05-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Today, or maybe tomorrow Pablo will undergo surgery in order to remove the cyst, I visited him yesterday... he looked calm and I asked him if he was nervous about his operation, he told me he wasn't, but later his mom told us he was, and that when they were alone he cried...
I rapped to him a song I wrote about 2 years ago about how God gets get glory in every situation, and freestyled a lil' bit.

Please, pray for the doctors, so God can guide them through the surgery, pray for his parents, so God keeps giving them strength.

Thanks a lot for your prayers.

albraggs
05-17-2010, 03:14 PM
I will be praying.