PDA

View Full Version : Lots of stuff going down right now

redfrozen
04-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Hi Please pray for the following situations:

1. My dad was diagnosed with Bladder cancer - don't know that much yet - waiting for surgery and more testing - but it's Canada so it might be a while.

2. A missionary our church supported committed adultery with someone we know and is living in unrepentant sin. Pray that God will crush his heart if he is indeed in Christ. The missionary is old enough to be her father. The young woman is repentant and is married with 2 kids. This is really devastating to our church.

3. My father-in-law was laid off and needs to find work.

4. a close friend of mine says his marriage has been going down the tubes ever since he became a believer. His wife is very hostile to it. They have 3 kids (one will be born this year)

5. Some other people we know were also diagnosed with cancer

Pray that the Kingdom will continue to come on earth

Thanks for your prayer support

BlackCalvinist
04-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi Please pray for the following situations:

1. My dad was diagnosed with Bladder cancer - don't know that much yet - waiting for surgery and more testing - but it's Canada so it might be a while.

2. A missionary our church supported committed adultery with someone we know and is living in unrepentant sin. Pray that God will crush his heart if he is indeed in Christ. The missionary is old enough to be her father. The young woman is repentant and is married with 2 kids. This is really devastating to our church.

3. My father-in-law was laid off and needs to find work.

4. a close friend of mine says his marriage has been going down the tubes ever since he became a believer. His wife is very hostile to it. They have 3 kids (one will be born this year)

5. Some other people we know were also diagnosed with cancer

Pray that the Kingdom will continue to come on earth

Thanks for your prayer support

Got you in prayer, fam. It's often in the crucible of trials that our faith grows and God uses us the most to minister to others. Keep in scripture, keep in prayer and other saints will lift you up as well.

shekinahsmoke
04-15-2010, 12:47 PM
got it. smh. what a beautiful mess.

albraggs
04-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Praying for you and family.

eve
04-15-2010, 05:59 PM
thanks for the opportunity to pray for you and yours, fam. God's got you guys!

eternal
04-15-2010, 06:22 PM
God is our Great Comforter, and we can trust Him in all things. I am praying for you, and those in your circle.

redfrozen
04-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Thanks for your prayers, everyone.

My dad has said that he hasn't felt the joy of the LORD like this for a long time.

eve
04-20-2010, 11:20 AM
still praying ...

bobo81
05-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Praying for these matters which are now in the hands of the LORD.

illuminaticx
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Praying

J =]

redfrozen
06-09-2010, 11:43 AM
My dad got a surgery date! it's on june 17th. He had to wait 10 weeks for it...

clayfilms
06-09-2010, 12:53 PM
PRAISE THE LORD!! Still praying for you and yours brother! God is a faithful friend, deliverer and comforter.