PDA

View Full Version : My Friend

VIBE
11-20-2009, 08:53 PM
is in the hospital now, my brother-in-law just let me know. His name is Julian is really good friends with my brother-in-law Corey, who I know him through. He is going to school to be a youth pastor. Yesterday he was on a quad riding up a steep mountain and he started rolling backwards fast, uh, guess he freaked out and lost control and tumbled down around 12 feet. He was wearing a helmet but it wasn't strapped so he hit his head pretty hard. Right now he is in a coma and his brain has bruising, MRI information tomorrow. Um, I've only known this guy about 2 months or so, he lives his life totally for God. He just got done fasting for like 30 days or something like that. Um, just really pray for him. Again, his name is Julian....

thx...:cry:

albraggs
11-21-2009, 11:09 PM
sorry to hear that, will pray

VIBE
11-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Word is so far he is doing okay. He is going to have a tube put into his stomach so he can eat. There is no word for sure saying if he will remember people or anything at all. They said could be short term memory loss and he def. won't remember the accident or being the hospital.

I know you guys are praying, thank you guys all, really...

illuminaticx
11-24-2009, 07:04 PM
sorry to hear about that brO.. I will be praying..

J =]

mgz
11-25-2009, 12:16 AM
praying

VIBE
01-01-2010, 10:14 PM
thx to everyone who prayed. dude is awake now and talking a little, he has a breathing tube, but he is doing well now.

thanks you guys, for real...

icuucme
01-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Praise God!!
and he is remembering stuff?

VIBE
01-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Praise God!!
and he is remembering stuff?

he doesn't remember what happened of course but he knows who people are and things prior to that a bit. The accident has been explained to him and he just trips out.

shekinahsmoke
01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
aww man. still praying. thanks for the updates.