PDA

View Full Version : tuition

montenell
10-05-2009, 01:50 PM
please pray that a door will be opened to pay this tuition for my stepson's college. i need to pay about 1700.00 within a month so that he can continue going.

shekinahsmoke
10-05-2009, 02:08 PM
wow. no doubt. will do.

djHeir
10-05-2009, 02:13 PM
praying

montenell
10-06-2009, 01:46 PM
please don't take this the wrong way... but are you footing the bill for your stepsons entire college tuition? or just paying a potion...or what. Only reason why I ask is because I have three sons myself, granted they are years away from college...but I'm starting to think about what thats gonna be like.

I recently was listening to John Camuta talk about paying for childrens colleges...which he says he absolutely disagrees with... helping out a small bit, but putting not paying for the majority of it...

when my kids are of age... if they dont get scholarship or have the money to pay for their college they will go to junior college first (like I did), save up money while their... and then take out loans if need be (or do work study) to pay for the last two years of college. I am going to teach them that if they want something like an education, they have to go out there and work for it..because nothing is free, and most people tend to take advantage of stuff they didnt have to pay for themselves.

just part of it. the majority of it is covered by scholarships but there is a part that the family is responsible for, this is the part that i'm dealing with.

1stladie04
11-30-2009, 11:21 PM
I know that he went there is no job to hard for god you just keep the faith real talk im 23 and it took me a while to get in school but prayer it changes things.

JARZJR
11-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Why didnt i see this thread when it was first made?

How did it go, sir?

illuminaticx
12-02-2009, 01:29 AM
got ya lifted..

J =]