PDA

View Full Version : I'm strugglin'

illuminaticx
09-20-2009, 11:07 PM
I know I just posted a praise report about what the Lord is doing in my life, but right now I'm strugglin' with a strong hold in my life. I'd just ask if you can keep me lifted. I need Him. Thank you. God Bless,

Joshua...

shekinahsmoke
09-21-2009, 12:31 PM
2 Corinthians 10:4
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.

use that armor homie. :) I'll be praying!

Hvnbnd
09-21-2009, 02:00 PM
We'll stand with you bruh

Oppose3
09-21-2009, 08:22 PM
praying

loveschild
09-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Satan always seeks to steal our praise. Resist him and he will flee!

Keep Praising, bro!

BlackCalvinist
09-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Use the Word. That's the sword of the Spirit (Psalm 119:9-11).

Praying for you, dude.

PoLemiCs
09-22-2009, 06:52 PM
I feel you bro.....praying

eternal
09-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Amen brother. I approach the throne on your behalf as well.

illuminaticx
10-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Iíd like to thank you all for your prayers and continued support. Iíve been dealing with a lot of brokenness in my life and my flesh is battling the Spirit within me because of the change God is doing in my heart. Iíve struggled with jealousy and insecurity since I was little. God has put His finger on this issue in my heart and has been dealing with it. It all revolves around relationships in my life and being in the position God has put me in I see why Heís purging this stronghold from my heart. This struggle has been dormant for a good 5 years and has gone under the radar, mainly because Iíve been inactive for the Kingdom for some time now; I havenít had to be jealous of anything. Recently I found myself being jealous of things I have no business being jealous of. Itís kind of a long story but God has been teaching me lessons on this trial in my life through His Word. The devil is busy trying to take the children of God out of service. I am truly grateful for my brothers and sisters in Christ that I have in my life that are standing with me in prayer. I thank God for all the encouragement Iíve received. Itís helped a lot. I was kind of mad and frustrated at myself because of the situation I found myself in but Iím okay now. Iíve spoken to a few brothers, including my pastor, about this issue and Iíve been receiving counseling from them as well. Thankx for checking up on me. God is always faithful. God Bless,

J =]