PDA

View Full Version : please pray for me

thankfull
08-26-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm having a challenging time at my job right now. The new school year just started officially for me yesterday and I'm already feeling stressed. I have a new group of children (for those who don't know I drive a school bus for special needs kids in DC) and I didn't know what I was getting. I tried to get my kids from last year, but that didn't happen.

These kids are very hyper so there obedience wavers. There are too many and myself and my attendant are very weary right now.

So please pray that we will endure until changes are made and if It's the Lord's will for us to move off of this route, that He will show His mercy toward us and give us something we can handle a bit better.

Thanks.

shekinahsmoke
08-26-2009, 11:01 AM
praying.

icuucme
08-26-2009, 02:45 PM
praying4u

Hvnbnd
08-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Praying sis

Cowboy
08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I work with the kind of kids your referencing, so I definitely understand. Patience is one thing that is being built when around these kids, so, I pray for the strength you need to have that happen.

albraggs
08-26-2009, 07:27 PM
praying for you.

Oppose3
08-27-2009, 08:30 PM
praying

thankfull
08-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Thanks for your prayers. The situation escalated today when my attendant was threatened. Two of them said they would fight her because she was correcting them and they wanted to do what they want.

It's sad to see them respond in a disrepectful way, but I'm praying for them.

I will be meeting with a manager (hopefully) tomorrow morning because I fear for the safety of my attendant (she is in her early 60's) and both of us are at our wits end.

Please continue to pray.

Thanks.

shekinahsmoke
08-28-2009, 06:35 AM
smh. will do sis. keep pressing. maybe use the situation to minister to your attendant too in some way. and maybe see if you are allowed to preach to the kids... who knows.. Ive seen people try anything nowadays cuz the kids are so wild.

thankfull
08-28-2009, 11:16 AM
smh. will do sis. keep pressing. maybe use the situation to minister to your attendant too in some way. and maybe see if you are allowed to preach to the kids... who knows.. Ive seen people try anything nowadays cuz the kids are so wild.

Thanks Rodney. My attendant is a believer so we have been discussing things. I did have an opportunity to play Lecrae ATMS the other day (the bus had a cd player) So, I'll see if I can play something else today. Thanks for the reminder to minister. Some of their mouths are so foul, it's sickening!

BTW....the meeting went well. Hopefully, this will be the start of them moving both of us off of this route.

shekinahsmoke
08-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks Rodney. My attendant is a believer so we have been discussing things. I did have an opportunity to play Lecrae ATMS the other day (the bus had a cd player) So, I'll see if I can play something else today. Thanks for the reminder to minister. Some of their mouths are so foul, it's sickening!

BTW....the meeting went well. Hopefully, this will be the start of them moving both of us off of this route.
cool. I dont want be spooky, but maybe God wants yall BOTH to stay ON this route. You know how it goes.

thankfull
08-28-2009, 11:54 AM
cool. I dont want be spooky, but maybe God wants yall BOTH to stay ON this route. You know how it goes.

Maybe....but, I don't think God wants us to have strokes (high blood pressure) either...LOL

shekinahsmoke
08-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Maybe....but, I don't think God wants us to have strokes (high blood pressure) either...LOL
lol.

thankfull
09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks to all who prayed. God answered one of my prayers. I still desire to leave, but until then He has blessed me with a male attendant (helper) to deal with them. He did well and it seems he knows what to do. So please continue to pray. :)

clayfilms
09-02-2009, 11:28 PM
just prayed for you sis..God is able..i pray that His peace will flood your soul and mind as you drive these children around..i also pray for endurance, patience and compassion in your spirit..finally i pray that God will remind you of the love and longsuffering that He grants to you every minute and second of your life and that that truth will help you to endure. love you!!

thankfull
09-03-2009, 08:56 PM
just prayed for you sis..God is able..i pray that His peace will flood your soul and mind as you drive these children around..i also pray for endurance, patience and compassion in your spirit..finally i pray that God will remind you of the love and longsuffering that He grants to you every minute and second of your life and that that truth will help you to endure. love you!!

Thanks for the prayer! Love ya back! :)

illuminaticx
09-05-2009, 11:42 PM
I will be praying.

J =]