PDA

View Full Version : Parents Marriage

JustinR
08-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey Fam my fam is going through a lot please pray for my parents marriage (lets just say it's on the rocks).... there's too much details for discussion just pray the Lord strengthens them and they make the right decisions!
As for me please pray that I find clarity through these times of uncertainty. My parents are moving (that's not what they need prayer for) to Nevada and I'm just finishing my last semester... still gotta find a place to stay and a job after school so just a few prayer requests. Thanks Fam... I really don't have much money but I know I absolutely have to grind and trust in the Lord and not be lazy in this transitional year... I need to be diligent please pray! (don't wanna be homeless lol)

faith215
08-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Praying for u and your fam

FollowerOfChrist1
08-22-2009, 11:44 PM
*praying*

Cowboy
08-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Praying. Been there. Got you fam, just be sure that you realize that their actions are on them solely, and not a reflection of you. I'm praying for reconciliation though.

illuminaticx
08-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Praying.

J =]

icuucme
08-23-2009, 01:02 AM
praying

thankfull
08-23-2009, 08:40 AM
praying

JustinR
08-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Well thanks guys for your prayers but the verdict is set.

We have had family problems ever since I was little and dysfunction was very normal. It's my last semester and I thought my family would be reconciled but I guess it's just not going to happen this time. My mother said she's not going with my pops to Nevada (after they packed, and he bought the place and everything) and she is gonna live in upstate New York. She gave him back his marriage rings and said "I'm sorry" so this is the final chapter I guess after years upon years of breaking up coming back blah blah blah.

The next chapter in my life is coming and I'll be out on my own.. trying to find a job and an apartment in the Heights area in Manhattan. This semester will fly by so I know I have to get on my grind.

Thanks a lot guys for your prayers, they weren't in vain but I guess some things don't change.

JustinR
08-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Well... I just talked to my moms over the phone she said she's gonna go with my pops I asked her why she said "I don't know I just woke up and just thought I'd give him another chance"... sounds like some answer to prayer I dunno :smile: we'll see what happens.

This was a drastic change I mean DRASTIC... a day LATER this change occurred.

shekinahsmoke
08-25-2009, 11:10 PM
YAY! get that series I pm'ed you about!!