PDA

View Full Version : TPO New To This

tpo
08-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Whats up,

My name is Josh Smith aka TPO Tha Phenomenal One and I'm doing this for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Everything that I write down to put on a track is to give Him the glory. A little about me... I was raised in Georgia, but now I go to Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. I play defensive end on the football team here (#48 look out for me) and I love recording and producing tracks. I am in the middle of recording/producing my first solo CD titled Daily Death. Although we have seemed to go our sepereate ways I will always be a member of KAPTIV (Knowledge And Power Turns Into Victory) Those are my boys and I know they have my back no matter what and the same for them. I pray that we will all grow and realize the magnitude of God. "To my boys from Tha K my love will never diminish we're gon flow for Christ all the way til we finish." If you have any thing to ask me or what to hit me up and chat it out hit me up on here or myspace.com/tpotheproducer or facebook just search my name under the Tulane Network.

Cowboy
08-21-2009, 02:57 AM
Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy your time building with folks.

shekinahsmoke
08-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Whats up,

My name is Josh Smith aka TPO Tha Phenomenal One and I'm doing this for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Everything that I write down to put on a track is to give Him the glory. A little about me... I was raised in Georgia, but now I go to Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. I play defensive end on the football team here (#48 look out for me) and I love recording and producing tracks. I am in the middle of recording/producing my first solo CD titled Daily Death. Although we have seemed to go our sepereate ways I will always be a member of KAPTIV (Knowledge And Power Turns Into Victory) Those are my boys and I know they have my back no matter what and the same for them. I pray that we will all grow and realize the magnitude of God. "To my boys from Tha K my love will never diminish we're gon flow for Christ all the way til we finish." If you have any thing to ask me or what to hit me up and chat it out hit me up on here or myspace.com/tpotheproducer or facebook just search my name under the Tulane Network.
Football player at Tulane? Do you know Darren Sapp? He's a good friend.