PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Issues

Cowboy
08-15-2009, 06:22 AM
I can't really get into any specifics, except that I'm experiencing some stomach issues that I've never experienced before and it's a touch frightening/interesting. I don't have a job or any kind of insurance, so I'm not sure I'll be going to a doctor, but I'm monitoring it to see what happens. Not sure what's causing it, but, prayer would be great. Thanks everyone.

shekinahsmoke
08-15-2009, 08:20 AM
get ya but to the free clinic! without a job you can get care. GO TODAY!!!

albraggs
08-17-2009, 11:28 AM
I am a person that has stomach issues and had to get a surgery.I had to cut certain food out of my life. I don't know how serious your stomach might be but I am praying for you.

icuucme
08-17-2009, 11:57 AM
yea, try and go to a free clinic

what kind of stomach problems are u having?

JARZJR
08-17-2009, 12:23 PM
I can't really get into any specifics, except that I'm experiencing some stomach issues that I've never experienced before and it's a touch frightening/interesting. I don't have a job or any kind of insurance, so I'm not sure I'll be going to a doctor, but I'm monitoring it to see what happens. Not sure what's causing it, but, prayer would be great. Thanks everyone.

Thats no bueno, man... Your stomach is your best asset...

Got you in prayer...

Cowboy
08-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Well, we don't have a free clinic in my town(think hickville, USA), but it seems to have gone away. I'm still monitoring it, but, the problem seems to have stopped. Thanks for all the prayers and advice, it's greatly appreciated.

John, you're right, my stomach is my best asset.

eve
08-17-2009, 03:21 PM
I am a person that has stomach issues and had to get a surgery.I had to cut certain food out of my life. I don't know how serious your stomach might be but I am praying for you.

yeah, sometimes this may be the case. if you go to the natural store, the lady may be able to listen to your symptoms and tell you off the bat what's wrong. if not, check here (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/368085/12_natural_remedies_to_help_your_stomach.html).

illuminaticx
08-23-2009, 12:41 AM
Praying.

J =]