PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom Tooth

eve
08-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Please pray for me. I don't know WHAT my right bottom wisdom tooth is trying to do to me .... but it HURTS.

In fact, please pray for healing in my whole mouth.

My whole head.

My whole BODY.

Thanks, fam.

icuucme
08-13-2009, 04:53 PM
hmm..that was me last week, i have the surgery to remove mine next week

albraggs
08-17-2009, 11:32 AM
sorry to hear that, i will be praying

eve
08-17-2009, 03:17 PM
still in some pain, fam. thanks for the prayers. i normally don't do meds, but i've been taking pain meds which have helped a bit. but now that area is so sensitive that even a breeze of a/c that comes when my mouth happens to be open brings pain.

contacted the dentist & still waiting for a response.

funny quip ... yesterday at our church gathering, my pastor talked (among other things) about how in the human body there can be one little part of the body that's insignificant to walking and other major duties that can be hurting ... yet the whole body is slowed down by that little body part in pain. and of course he likened that (or my mind likened that) to the Body of Christ ... one part in the corner that's insignificant to movement or brain function or anything (like my gums throbbing) can slow down the progress of the WHOLE BODY. anyway the funny quip was that when that word went forth, i was like, "ok, God, i see what you're trying to show me ... message received ... NOW PLEASE TAKE AWAY THIS PAIN!"

needless to say, as of now, He actually HAS answered my prayer.

and so far, the answer has been "no."

please knock down His door on my behalf, fam!

icuucme
08-17-2009, 06:12 PM
well i went to the dentist the same day, becuz my face was swollen, got some pain killers...havent felt the pain since

eve
08-17-2009, 09:04 PM
appointment.

tomorrow.

3:30.

Praise the LORD!

shekinahsmoke
08-18-2009, 08:32 AM
still got u!

icuucme
08-18-2009, 10:03 PM
my surgery is 2morow..

pray for me please!!

icuucme
08-19-2009, 01:31 PM
just did the surgery!!

it was fun, i stayed awake but didnt feel anything..PRAISE GOD!!

but now is the hard part...the numbness is going away, the pain is coming on, i have to try and eat something to take the pain killer