PDA

View Full Version : Leaving church

iron_jae
08-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi guys... Please keep my family and I in prayer. I am leaving my current (WoF) church. I came on here about a year ago and have learned so much. In that learning I have also seen where my church and it's leaders are wrong in their doctrine. This has been something I have been praying about for some time and I know it's time to go.

jeyjey34
08-12-2009, 10:27 PM
It's good that you see the light and want to be under some solid doctrine. :)

Do you have any churches in mind that you are already considering?

JARZJR
08-12-2009, 10:38 PM
yo fam. i'll keep you lifted. im glad this forum has been a blessing to you.

Word. this forum has done a lot of good for a lot of people over the years. It's built strong friendships and provided a place where christians can get out of their limited church circle and hear cats that come from a different theological perspective than them. Some folks never get challenged on their beliefs until that happens, and this forum has def. done that for a lot of folks, including me...

Thanks Vic, for starting this Forum, and thanks to the current owners and moderators for keeping it going...

PS. I got you in prayer, iron jae...

d.hyde
08-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Well praise God!!

BlackCalvinist
08-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Everything John said.

and AMEN.

iron_jae
08-13-2009, 01:13 PM
It's good that you see the light and want to be under some solid doctrine. :)

Do you have any churches in mind that you are already considering?

I don't want to move without having a new church yet. At this point I don't know yet but I'm leaning towards Grace Community or P4CM. I will probably visit both. I just found myself disagreeing more and more with what is being taught at the church I'm at now.

JARZJR, You hit the nail right on the head!

shekinahsmoke
08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Sovereign Grace Church of Pasadena
Pasadena (626) 398-2418 :)

iron_jae
08-17-2009, 06:10 PM
shekinahsmoke, you from cali?