PDA

View Full Version : hey everybody. i'm james plack

Bless the Beggar
08-06-2009, 07:42 AM
so yeah...

Name and/or Nickname: james plack. recently, i decided to return to an old internet spot i used to rhyme at b.C.and begin pushing the Gospel. i've been using the name "bless the beggar (aka just james)"

Church you fellowship at: Faith Bible Fellowship Church

Married?: no

Kids?: no

Occupation: direct support staff in a group home setting (Lord-willing, i will be an overseas missionary when my student loans are paid up)

Hobbies: reading, writing rhymes, working out, basketball, evangelism, spending time w/ friends and family (esp. church), writing emails and letters

Anything Else?: you can check out my myspace for more. my testimony's on my blog and you can read my About Me and other stuff. (http://www.myspace.com/hidden_with_christ)

Favorite artists: The Cross Movement, Phanatik, Da T.R.U.T.H., Flame, The Tonic, Ambassador, Cruz Cordero, Ministri of Defence, This'L, Everyday Process, R-Swift, Lecrae, Trip Lee, Sho Baraka, Tedashii, Redeemed Thought, Stephen the Levite, Timothy Brindle, shai linne, Evangel, Christcentric, J'Son, Hazakim, Believin' Stephen, Young Joshua, B.Morr, Ackdavis, E-Pistle, J.Johnson fka J-Silas, Dillon Chase, Corey Red & Precise, Dae Lee, Bless the Beggar aka Just James, Leeland, Third Day, Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, Adie, Jimmy Needham, Bethany Dillon, Building 429, Switchfoot, Chris Tomlin, Newsboys, David Crowder Band, The Afters, Phil Wickham, Barlow Girl, Kutless, Caedmon's Call, Paul Baloche, Mark Schultz, John Waller, Jeremy Riddle, Todd Agnew, Matthew West, Aaron Shust, Vicky Beeching, Nichole Nordeman, Rush of Fools, Unsearchable Riches, Stellar Kart, Fee, Sanctus Real, Relient K, Jars of Clay, FFH, Bebo Norman, Keith Green, Shawn McDonald, Big Daddy Weave, Story Side B, Sara Groves, and the list goes on into eternity....

mzsoulll
08-06-2009, 10:05 AM
lol@ the list. dang, they must be yo favz cuz i can't remember more than 10 things at once

cool beans tho. Welcome to la forum :cute:

JARZJR
08-06-2009, 11:18 AM
so yeah...

Name and/or Nickname: james plack. recently, i decided to return to an old internet spot i used to rhyme at b.C.and begin pushing the Gospel. i've been using the name "bless the beggar (aka just james)"

Church you fellowship at: Faith Bible Fellowship Church

Married?: no

Kids?: no

Occupation: direct support staff in a group home setting (Lord-willing, i will be an overseas missionary when my student loans are paid up)

Hobbies: reading, writing rhymes, working out, basketball, evangelism, spending time w/ friends and family (esp. church), writing emails and letters

Anything Else?: you can check out my myspace for more. my testimony's on my blog and you can read my About Me and other stuff. (http://www.myspace.com/hidden_with_christ)

Favorite artists: The Cross Movement, Phanatik, Da T.R.U.T.H., Flame, The Tonic, Ambassador, Cruz Cordero, Ministri of Defence, This'L, Everyday Process, R-Swift, Lecrae, Trip Lee, Sho Baraka, Tedashii, Redeemed Thought, Stephen the Levite, Timothy Brindle, shai linne, Evangel, Christcentric, J'Son, Hazakim, Believin' Stephen, Young Joshua, B.Morr, Ackdavis, E-Pistle, J.Johnson fka J-Silas, Dillon Chase, Corey Red & Precise, Dae Lee, Bless the Beggar aka Just James, Leeland, Third Day, Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, Adie, Jimmy Needham, Bethany Dillon, Building 429, Switchfoot, Chris Tomlin, Newsboys, David Crowder Band, The Afters, Phil Wickham, Barlow Girl, Kutless, Caedmon's Call, Paul Baloche, Mark Schultz, John Waller, Jeremy Riddle, Todd Agnew, Matthew West, Aaron Shust, Vicky Beeching, Nichole Nordeman, Rush of Fools, Unsearchable Riches, Stellar Kart, Fee, Sanctus Real, Relient K, Jars of Clay, FFH, Bebo Norman, Keith Green, Shawn McDonald, Big Daddy Weave, Story Side B, Sara Groves, and the list goes on into eternity....

Thats quite an impressive list (for the most part, lol). Welcome...