PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Mom, in surgery

Unseen
08-05-2009, 11:31 PM
hey folks
please lift my mom up. she had a sudden issue where her stomach is blocked and has to go under emergency surgery. they have tube in nose, will be replace with bag. a bunch of crazy stuff that don't sound hood and she in EXTREME pain.
She was totally fine working and all.

Please pray the Lord's hand on her and anything he will in this situation.

djHeir
08-05-2009, 11:32 PM
praying homie

illuminaticx
08-05-2009, 11:46 PM
I got you Un. I'll be praying.. keep us updated fam.

J =]

shekinahsmoke
08-06-2009, 06:54 AM
no doubt.

d.hyde
08-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Sorry to hear that Un. Keep your head up, Im praying for y'all bro. Be easy.

thankfull
08-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Praying...

albraggs
08-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I will be praying

Unseen
08-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Hey
thanks to all of yall. Really appreciate it.

Situation is they calling it colon cancer though the official result not back yet. they planning a surgery to attempt removing it sometimes next week (no official date yet). As of now it seems like it might be early stage, but i'm not sure of that at all.

she in very good spirit. she has one of those bag on the side for digestion so that's a nuisance since she not use to such thing, but she hanging there. my mom is soundly saved she relying on the Lord's will. She was at the hospital letting my fam know she far from being afraid of the situation cause the Lord's will will be His will whether He chooses life or death for her.
She starting schooling them that her suffering is not comparable with Paul and them suffering back then so she cool. yet, there's still the reality of dealing with the physical pain, but she in good spirit about it all other than that.

Continue to lift her up if you remember. She has to more surgeries, the main on and a "closing" one. Thanks to all of you.

djHeir
08-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Still praying, thanks for the update

shekinahsmoke
08-17-2009, 01:15 PM
still got u. glad she's a believer! :)

Cowboy
08-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I'll be praying.

eve
08-17-2009, 03:08 PM
my mom is soundly saved she relying on the Lord's will. She was at the hospital letting my fam know she far from being afraid of the situation cause the Lord's will will be His will whether He chooses life or death for her.
She starting schooling them that her suffering is not comparable with Paul and them suffering back then so she cool. yet, there's still the reality of dealing with the physical pain, but she in good spirit about it all other than that.

what a testimony, fam.

i'm praying for her now.

wow ... isn't it great to have a parent who's own body is being afflicted yet she's talking about, "this world is not my home; my life is in God's hands."

Unseen
08-18-2009, 09:52 AM
what a testimony, fam.

i'm praying for her now.

wow ... isn't it great to have a parent who's own body is being afflicted yet she's talking about, "this world is not my home; my life is in God's hands."

I'm telling ya. I be thinking i know certyain things more than she does cause i studied certain things, but my mom is a G in the faith and be like oh yeah, i knew that. Lol As an old one you'd think she be one of those that's all about the Lord's blessing, but nah she be on the sound side. lol

Unseen
08-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Update
man folks, i thak yall so much. for real for real. the amount of belivers going in praying for her has been a blessin, from here to haiti the saints been getting it in.

She had the operation yesterday morning. it went well. she in a lot of pain but thats normal after surgery.
They removed the mass in her stomach. It was cancer. All of her lab test came back FINE, OKAY. They saying it's a possibility she might NOT have to do chemotherapy. BANGING! If she does then fine and it's to ensure they attack any possibility of the cancer in other parts. however, it has not spread and it looks like she will be 100% in 3 months or so, if the Lord will. She has a colostomy so there's one more operation to reverse that in another month or so then that's it.
Basically, things are looking good so far.
PRAISE GOD. :notworthy: Thanks for the prayers, thank you. Don't stop though. Lol. Will update some more

shekinahsmoke
08-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Yessssssssssssssssss!