PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for young dude

mzsoulll
08-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Just gave him the gospel. Or at least, ministered to him. He's a church going non-believer. He was very offended by what I had to say. I was careful to not get into a debate, but rather have "a conversation" where he answered my questions, and I gave him the full hundred. So I'm confident by the grace of God, (and not me cuz i usually fumble my words) that the gospel, and not my feelings, or offense, was delivered to him. I encouraged him to chew on what I said. I pray that he actually does.

illuminaticx
08-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Lifted..

J =]

albraggs
08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
will be praying

eve
08-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Sovereign LORD, I pray for the young dude who my sister spoke with. I pray that you granted him clarity in the Gospel conversation, a receptive heart, repentance, and faith in Christ. I pray that he really ponders what was said as well as the implications for his life & eternity. Please keep the evil one FAR from his heart and mind so that he can see Your Truth without distraction. Please also keep him from false teachers and others designed to confuse him. Draw him to Your Word and grant him understanding. Please, LORD, bring him into right relationship with you and a local church fellowship approved by You. Thank You, LORD, for a changed life, a changed eternity for the dude, and Your continued faithfulness. I pray this brother's conversion impact all of his loved ones and many more for Your glory. In Christ's Name, Amen!