PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for 24 year old mutilated

mzsoulll
08-02-2009, 01:39 PM
:cry:

A close church family member of mine found news that her niece was mutilated in Jamaica. The young woman was 24 years old. Her ex-boyfriend cut off most of her fingers, and gouged her eyes out.

I am at a loss for words. I don't know if I should pray for recovery, or pray for her suffering to end. I do pray that her soul is saved, and that even if not, in this time, that she believe, and repent. I'm going to keep this as updated as I can. At this time they have not found her ex. Please pray that he is found, justice is served, and (though i cannot say this wholeheartedly, for his soul as well. The heart is desperate and wicked.

Thank you all for your prayers. :cry:

KPfaREAL
08-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Done.

icuucme
08-02-2009, 02:43 PM
wow...when did that happen? i havent heard about it

imma be praying

d.hyde
08-02-2009, 03:49 PM
WOW, I'm so sorry. I'm speechless

BlackCalvinist
08-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Wow.

Just.

Wow.

:(

mzsoulll
08-03-2009, 09:17 AM
wow...when did that happen? i havent heard about it

imma be praying

I believe it happened this past weekend. It was announced during the service. i don't even know where the girl in jamaica stayed. I know some people is wicked yo but it nah mek no sense man. And the way they carry on in jamaica he's dead wherever dem find him.

every time i think about that girl it bring me to tears.

i'm going to get an update today. So far I know that she's in the hospital.

illuminaticx
08-05-2009, 11:45 PM
I'll be praying..

J =]

mzsoulll
08-07-2009, 10:48 AM
so far no update on her.

I do know this...he did this to her because he was charged a fine on his car, and thought that she snitched on him. While he was doing this to her, a female heard what was going on and tried to save the girl and he chop off her shoulder blade.

Anywhere he get found, police or otherwise....the man is dead, and they will probably do worse to him than what he do to her. idiot.

albraggs
08-07-2009, 11:43 AM
woow that is so sad, will be praying

mzsoulll
08-10-2009, 10:20 AM
update: she's in the hospital; still alive.

icuucme
08-10-2009, 11:11 AM
wow, u know which parish she is from...there is no news article about it

mzsoulll
08-12-2009, 09:22 AM
wow, u know which parish she is from...there is no news article about it

No i don't, that was the one question I forgot to ask the lady. But my friend in southboro heard about it. It was on the news from what i was told. And they're still searching for the guy.