PDA

View Full Version : Finishing the Album and...

Oppose3
07-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Could definitely use prayer for the finishing of the album SPEAK LORD. with a title like that, I really NEED to have that be the purpose and the lyrical content/spirit behind it. God speaking to the listener and Him being glorified. Also, I'm trying to do as much of it as I can while preparing my family for a transition (a move to Maryland to do campus ministry at Bowie State and serve at a local church in DC). Philly has been dope for us but we feel that we've received our next assignment so i'm trying to finish up the album before we bounce, but we'll see.

Add to those two blessed things the most blessed one; my wife is three months pregnant with our second child :smile:. So I'm excited and deeply encouraged and we solicit your prayers in this time of transition. Thanks so much
"O"

ps. Cruz if you read this keep it on the low I haven't told Sis. Miller yet, but I will. thx

AlexFaith
07-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Love you bro, will be praying for you.

CLER
07-08-2009, 07:48 PM
praying

eddie nigma ?
07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
"O" wadap?!?!?!?!... no doubt homie, you and yours are in our prayers... keep me posted with what you got goin... you know im on the edge of my seat!!!!!! hahaha...

Oppose3
07-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the prayers saints. Please send up some more extra ones as my wife went to the doctor today and he wants her to work on something and see him again in a week or two to check back on her. Thanks a ton. oh and the move is coming along, pray for my patience.

shekinahsmoke
07-29-2009, 06:35 AM
got you my dude.