PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 Intro

DAVID 2.0
06-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Hmmm... introduction thread....

They call DAVID 2.0 (stands for Digitally Apt Vehicle for Infallible Data). I rep San Diego, the Land of Rolled Tacos. I currently fellowship at the Church of Jesus Christ Apostolic here in the 619. I'm married and have 2 (ahem, soon to be 3) gorgeous children. I'm a graphic artist by trade, musician by passion, man of God by calling... LOL, my hobbies? I just told you, really. I dig most anything Nureau and love the HHH movement. Get at me... PEACE.

samson
06-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Welcome....I've been a member here for about a week now and I love it. Lotta cool people so far. Nice to know there's another graphic designer on here. Would love to check out your portfolio. I always like admiring other peoples work

mgz
06-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Welcome, bro!

Ethics
06-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Hmmm... introduction thread....

They call DAVID 2.0 (stands for Digitally Apt Vehicle for Infallible Data). I rep San Diego, the Land of Rolled Tacos. I currently fellowship at the Church of Jesus Christ Apostolic here in the 619. I'm married and have 2 (ahem, soon to be 3) gorgeous children. I'm a graphic artist by trade, musician by passion, man of God by calling... LOL, my hobbies? I just told you, really. I dig most anything Nureau and love the HHH movement. Get at me... PEACE.

Welcome I think I ran into your myspace page before through AppleJaxx's page one time.