PDA

View Full Version : Friend/faculty member passed.

naijagirl
05-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Please pray for Brian K. Leavell and his family.

Brian was a faculty member at my college, a member of my church, and the faculty leader of the Episcopal ministry that I co-lead.

He passed away this morning after jogging.

I'd say pray for me too. He was a sort of father figure to me. I'm sitting here remembering all the times the ministry got together to pray, and his quirks, his favorite bands (he taught guitar) and so many other fun times. I'm in the "denial stage" right now. :cry:

savedbygracealone
05-23-2009, 08:50 PM
:( sorry sis. praying now!

CHEMAelMC
05-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Please pray for Brian K. Leavell and his family.

Brian was a faculty member at my college, a member of my church, and the faculty leader of the Episcopal ministry that I co-lead.

He passed away this morning after jogging.

I'd say pray for me too. He was a sort of father figure to me. I'm sitting here remembering all the times the ministry got together to pray, and his quirks, his favorite bands (he taught guitar) and so many other fun times. I'm in the "denial stage" right now. :cry:

Sis, I am really sorry to say that.. may the Lord strengthen her family, and yourself... first thing we must do in situations like is accept reality, second.. is that the Lord is in control... third, thank the Lord for the moments He allowed us to share with our loves ones who passed...

that's just my humble opinion, sis..

God bless you

CLER
05-27-2009, 07:31 PM
i hope you're feeling better now but i will still pray for you.