PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Branch ....

Conduit
05-15-2009, 01:02 PM
and his wife , family

The_Expositor
05-15-2009, 01:32 PM
I'd like to also add the Epiphany fam to the prayer list. It's got to be really difficult for them as well. We love you, Epiph fam!

simply seth
05-15-2009, 01:39 PM
all parties involved directly or indirectly
:(

Shock~Therapy
05-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Lord God, I come humbly before Your throne right now acknowledging Your Sovereignty over all situations. You are Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient. Lord before I ask anything in Your name I confess and repent of my own transgressions, namely the pride and lack of discipline that I have been struggling with. Holy Spirit please restore me and give me a contrite spirit and renew a right heart within me. Lord, I pray for you servent William Branch and his family, as well as all those involved and all those affected by this occurrence of sin. Lord God, I know that You are grieved at the sin that has taken place but I also know that Your love continues to abound for those whom You call Your children. Lord God, I pray for real and genuine repentence for William and the woman whom he was involved with. Father, I pray that they fully submit themselves to you and willing choose to walk in obedience to Your commandments. Lord, I pray that during this time of brokenness that they find completion in You. I pray that they as well as all those around them or influenced by them will take this time and opportunity to realize that everyone is susceptible to falling and that it is You alone that are keeping us. Lord, teach all of us to put no trust and no confidence in our own ability but give us that realization that we are simply one choice away from a devastating fall and that only through completely trusting in you will we be kept. I pray for William and this woman's restoration to fellowship. Lord, I do not know the condition of this woman's heart and whether or not she believes in You but I pray that if she doesn't that this opportunity will be used for her to be humbled to the point of repentance and that she places her trust in You as her Lord and Saviour. Father, I pray for all the families that were directly impacted, for the Branch family as well as this woman's family, I pray that healing and forgiveness begin to take place and that each and every one of them use this as an opportunity to trust You more and get to know Your perfect love even more. Lord I pray for everyone impacted by this incident, including those who follow the ministry of William Branch, his church ministry as well as his rap ministry, I pray that everyone will not emphasize the man but rather the message that You have allowed him to pour forth. Let them all realize that it is You alone that has sustained His ministry and that it is You alone that will take it away for however long You determine. Let no one be discouraged by William's fall but rather let them be encouraged and convicted to seek accountability in their own lives and desire a renewed fellowship with You. I pray for all the saints that have been under attack by the enemy. I realize that the attack is great upon those who proclaim Your truth, so I pray that everyone involved in any form of ministry, whether it be rapping, preaching, or sweeping floors... no matter what ministry, that we all seek the proper covering that we so desperately need. I pray this all in the only name that keeps us, in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Phoenix
09-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Amen

PoLemiCs
09-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Lord God, I come humbly before Your throne right now acknowledging Your Sovereignty over all situations. You are Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient. Lord before I ask anything in Your name I confess and repent of my own transgressions, namely the pride and lack of discipline that I have been struggling with. Holy Spirit please restore me and give me a contrite spirit and renew a right heart within me. Lord, I pray for you servent William Branch and his family, as well as all those involved and all those affected by this occurrence of sin. Lord God, I know that You are grieved at the sin that has taken place but I also know that Your love continues to abound for those whom You call Your children. Lord God, I pray for real and genuine repentence for William and the woman whom he was involved with. Father, I pray that they fully submit themselves to you and willing choose to walk in obedience to Your commandments. Lord, I pray that during this time of brokenness that they find completion in You. I pray that they as well as all those around them or influenced by them will take this time and opportunity to realize that everyone is susceptible to falling and that it is You alone that are keeping us. Lord, teach all of us to put no trust and no confidence in our own ability but give us that realization that we are simply one choice away from a devastating fall and that only through completely trusting in you will we be kept. I pray for William and this woman's restoration to fellowship. Lord, I do not know the condition of this woman's heart and whether or not she believes in You but I pray that if she doesn't that this opportunity will be used for her to be humbled to the point of repentance and that she places her trust in You as her Lord and Saviour. Father, I pray for all the families that were directly impacted, for the Branch family as well as this woman's family, I pray that healing and forgiveness begin to take place and that each and every one of them use this as an opportunity to trust You more and get to know Your perfect love even more. Lord I pray for everyone impacted by this incident, including those who follow the ministry of William Branch, his church ministry as well as his rap ministry, I pray that everyone will not emphasize the man but rather the message that You have allowed him to pour forth. Let them all realize that it is You alone that has sustained His ministry and that it is You alone that will take it away for however long You determine. Let no one be discouraged by William's fall but rather let them be encouraged and convicted to seek accountability in their own lives and desire a renewed fellowship with You. I pray for all the saints that have been under attack by the enemy. I realize that the attack is great upon those who proclaim Your truth, so I pray that everyone involved in any form of ministry, whether it be rapping, preaching, or sweeping floors... no matter what ministry, that we all seek the proper covering that we so desperately need. I pray this all in the only name that keeps us, in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Amen!! :cry:

loveschild
09-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Always. . .