PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan

David L
05-09-2009, 01:31 PM
...is the name of the young man who came to doorstep today to speak to me about the Watch Tower Society. I have accepted his offer to have a bible study on the focus of Jesus Christ. Pray for him and for me.

elboogietheservant
05-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey David....

I pray this study goes well and that the Lord uses you as an instrument to bring Johnathan to Himself

I pray for great compassion &humility, and that love for him will increase in you as you talk to him and that he will be draw by it to know the true Christ...

You are already equipped with the answer for the hope within you I pray that it is coupled with gentleness and respect.(1Pet 3:15)

God bless breddah.... please update us

mgz
05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
wow. praying for both of you!

David and Jonathan...hmmm

FollowerOfChrist1
05-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Thats great! :) I will be praying for you.

thankfull
05-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey David....

I pray this study goes well and that the Lord uses you as an instrument to bring Johnathan to Himself

I pray for great compassion &humility, and that love for him will increase in you as you talk to him and that he will be draw by it to know the true Christ...

You are already equipped with the answer for the hope within you I pray that it is coupled with gentleness and respect.(1Pet 3:15)

God bless breddah.... please update us

praying!

CHEMAelMC
05-11-2009, 12:39 PM
May the Lord help you thru His Holy Spirit and may He open Jonathan's eyes to the truth of Christ!!....

albraggs
05-11-2009, 02:10 PM
i will be praying

Hvnbnd
05-11-2009, 02:17 PM
wow. praying for both of you!

David and Jonathan...hmmm
Same thought crossed my mind... I will be interceding, no doubt David

iron_jae
05-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I will pray for you. When is this set for?

David L
06-08-2009, 02:12 AM
just to keep you up to date -- it's been over a month and I haven't heard from Jonathan. I do not think he was ever serious about the study but I am thankful for the prayers and we have to keep this guy lifted in prayer. I do pray that more and more Christians who know their bibles will challenge this man to evaluate what he has been told in light of what is written in the text.

He was very open to the bible and I used the NWT in our discussion. Interestingly enough the NWT is all you need to corner a JW in the corner and cause them to flee. You just gotta know your scripts.

Thank you all for your prayers, I assure you that they are not in vain. The LORD appointed that meeting and I am sure that man will run into many Christians before this is over.

d.hyde
06-10-2009, 01:24 PM
just to keep you up to date -- it's been over a month and I haven't heard from Jonathan. I do not think he was ever serious about the study but I am thankful for the prayers and we have to keep this guy lifted in prayer. I do pray that more and more Christians who know their bibles will challenge this man to evaluate what he has been told in light of what is written in the text.

He was very open to the bible and I used the NWT in our discussion. Interestingly enough the NWT is all you need to corner a JW in the corner and cause them to flee. You just gotta know your scripts.

Thank you all for your prayers, I assure you that they are not in vain. The LORD appointed that meeting and I am sure that man will run into many Christians before this is over.
Do u mind sharing some of those techniques in another thread, I would 'preciate it.