PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Peace

wreck-elect
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey y'all, I work for a youth ministry on the south side of Chicago, and we could really use some prayer for peace for our kids. Things always get more violent during the summer, but we've been seeing a lot of fights and shootings recently. The other day we had to break up a fight with about 20 kids right outside our center.

So please pray for peace in our neighborhood and all the hoods just like ours in the cities across the country. We need shalom!!

mgz
05-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Hey y'all, I work for a youth ministry on the south side of Chicago, and we could really use some prayer for peace for our kids. Things always get more violent during the summer, but we've been seeing a lot of fights and shootings recently. The other day we had to break up a fight with about 20 kids right outside our center.

So please pray for peace in our neighborhood and all the hoods just like ours in the cities across the country. We need shalom!!

praying, fam. what ministry is it? (if you don't mind me asking)

BlackCalvinist
05-07-2009, 02:40 PM
sounds like my job at times (I teach middle school).

wreck-elect
05-08-2009, 11:26 AM
praying, fam. what ministry is it? (if you don't mind me asking)

Sunshine Gospel Ministries...if you get a chance, check out cnn.com. They did a big thing about the violence. We've lost 36 students this school year...