PDA

View Full Version : Rushed wife to the Hospital Last Night!!

seal
04-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Yo

Keep my wife up in paryer family. She had these blistering sharp pains to her stomach last night so I had to rush her to the emergency room. When we got there we waiting 4 hours and still didn't get a seen by a doctor. So we came back home b/c the pains had stopped completely. I think it's gas but she was in Labor like pain she said.

We are going to go to her Doctor today to get a diagnosis. Pray the LORD gives us strength to go through whatever his will is for us to go through.

Grace and Peace,
seal

Hvnbnd
04-29-2009, 03:09 PM
I gotchu bruva

str8wisdom
04-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Praying fam! Keep us updated.

eve
04-29-2009, 03:42 PM
no doubt, brother sylvester

djHeir
04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Praying homie. My wife went through the exact same thing a few years ago. It was terrible because she was in agonizing pain to the point where she was curled up on the floor. Doctors did a bunch of tests and concluded that she had a problem with her gallbladder so they removed it. Crazy thing is that there was one time not too long after the surgery when she had a similar pain but it hasn't happened again. If you're anything like me, it's excruciating to see your wife in so much pain and not be able to do anything about it. I will keep you guys lifted homie.

iron_jae
04-29-2009, 04:02 PM
i got you fam.. yo my wife went to the hospital a few weeks back also. she passed a kidney stone. she said it was just like being in labor.

BlackCalvinist
04-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Gotcha.

FollowerOfChrist1
04-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Praying.

Rikki
04-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Praying.

Oppose3
04-29-2009, 05:21 PM
praying bro and sister

clayfilms
04-29-2009, 06:32 PM
praying for you and your family brother.

jnorman888
04-29-2009, 08:11 PM
I pray everything is well with her, keep us updated.

JNORM888

Verse
05-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Got you good bro. Praying.

StreetSermonz
05-03-2009, 07:19 PM
praying.

seal
05-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Yo,

Thanks everyone for the prayers (As you can see you were thanked at the bottom) I believe they really gave us peace and comfort in a stormy situation. We waited in the waiting room for over 4 hours and did not get seen by a doctor. Her pain went away as we were waiting. So we bounced and she went to her doctor the day after. She's going in for x-rays so we can see if there is anything abnormal with her GallBladder or Kidney.

She had a job interview the next day and actually got the job so if anyone was praying for increase nice looking....LOL..... The only thing that grieves both of us is that we don't want to leave our son but we got debt from school loans out the ying yang and our culture has duped us into getting unnecessary things....plus we were both pagans at the time.

So no our child won't be going to Daycare but we have a live in Nanny so to speak and she'll be watching him. Please pray for us on that b/c it's really difficult but she's like-minded in the Faith. So that's a little relief.

Much Love for you all.

Grace and Peace,
seal

Rina_cz
05-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey Seal,

I prayed for your wife. Keep us updated on the diagnosis. It might also had been a type of food poisoning. I had it twice before and its no joke. Also, my older brother had a baby and I watched her for the first 10 mo. of her life all day every day. Now she goes to daycare and is sick every week. Its a true blessing you have someone to watch your son, esp. since they are in the faith. I pray this time will bring more stability to your family for the future and the Lord will help you establish your family more firmly in seeking to cancel debts and glorify Him in it.