PDA

View Full Version : My Cousin and My sister...

CHEMAelMC
04-08-2009, 01:25 PM
God bless you everybody..
Please, could you pray for my cousin:
He phoned me on monday, telling me he felt desperate, and wanted to have peace in his heart, and asked me for some Christian music. Yesterday I visited him, and he told me his wife left him, she went to another state, and his kid got sick. He told me he felt so desperate sometimes, that he was willing to commit suicide... but that he was watching TV, a local channel has Christian programs in the morning, he told me he called there to asked for advice, and they contacted him...
He also told me he recognizes his faults, and that it was because of him that his wife left him, but he also told me he wants to change, and he has accepted that he cannot do it on his own, that he needs GOD to change him. He is already attending a church, and he is taking the basic course for new believers. So please, could you pray for him so the Lord strengthen him thru this hard times, and please, pray for his wife, he wants to get them back, he recognizes that only GOD can do that...

His name is Jesus Villalobos

Also, for my sis.

When i recently came to the feet of Christ, and told her, she told me she felt bad about it, because our mom had taught us catholicism, and told me to NEVER TALK TO HER ABOUT "THAT" (my faith).
So, like 2 years ago, the Lord allowed me to talk to her about Christ.

Last sunday, we went to her house, and we were watching The Passion, so, I started to talk to her about why Christ had to come and die for our sins (from the OT to the NT)... but, she thinks that her beliefs are the same as mine... so, please pray, that the Lord prepares her heart, so that next time I talk to her, God can use me to show her the REAL CHRIST!.. and that she accepts it...

Thanks a lot

God bless you

Oppose3
04-08-2009, 02:59 PM
praying chema

illuminaticx
04-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Praying.. Keep us updated if you can. :)

J =]

clayfilms
04-11-2009, 04:15 PM
hey bro..i'll be praying for jesus and your sister..and for your strength in the Lord to be used in both of thier lives.

mgz
04-13-2009, 08:11 PM
praying for your family!

CHEMAelMC
04-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks for your prayers, everybody!..

Last sunday I talked to my cousin, he sounded A LOT MORE CALM!! PRAISE THE LORD!!...

He also told me he talked to his wife (actually, they are not married, yet... pray for that too).. and he told me he is going to visit them on his kid's birthday, and that she might give him a second chance... thanks again..

God bless you

illuminaticx
04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks for your prayers, everybody!..

Last sunday I talked to my cousin, he sounded A LOT MORE CALM!! PRAISE THE LORD!!...

He also told me he talked to his wife (actually, they are not married, yet... pray for that too).. and he told me he is going to visit them on his kid's birthday, and that she might give him a second chance... thanks again..

God bless you

Praise God!! Lifted. :)

J =]

CHEMAelMC
05-13-2009, 07:15 PM
What up, fam.. once again, thanks for your prayers..

I just got a phone call from my cousin, his family has come back!!!...

We have a wonderful LORD!!!

God bless you

CLER
05-14-2009, 06:25 PM
praying

Shock~Therapy
05-15-2009, 09:22 PM
prayed for fam.