PDA

View Full Version : I am not new

Leethal
03-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey what's good y'all I am not new I have had a page for a minute for for some reason I can't get on it anyway for those that don't know me

Here is a little about me I was born and raised in St. Petersburg FL on January 5th (all Birthday cash is accepted... J/K), and lived here all my life... yeah I know sad.... lol anyway yeah here is where I have been from day one and I have never lived anywhere else. I was Born Arthur Lee Dennies and Folks either call me Art, Lee or Leethal which is my Stage name and stands for Live Expecting Eternity Through HIS Anointed Love. I am a Christian I do music, Christian music. I am on a brief hiatus until I am ready to get back on the ball. For now it's just me taking care of my daughter and getting back on track. Aside from all that I was married for 8 years to a wonderful woman who passed away from metastatic breast cancer in 2007 (Latrice Michelle (Robinson Dennies 07/21/1976 - 08/22/2007). I won't say that it was always peaches and cream, but I will say that she will always be carried in my heart, and I am finally feeling a peace about the whole thing. I am finally letting go of the pain and I took a big step recently in Putting her rings away. I used to wear them on my necklace but now I will keep them for my daughter. Right now she is the main person in my life ... We'll see what God has in store for me... ;0)... hmmm anything else... I'll keep you posted in the meantime feel free to holla at ya boy and def pray for ya boy. I appreciate and Love you all!

BlackCalvinist
03-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Welcome back Leethal!!! :)

Why a new name ? Hollar at me on PM and I'll get you back to normal.

simply seth
03-17-2009, 12:57 AM
*plays the welcome back Carter theme for Lee

mgz
03-29-2009, 04:03 PM
It's Leethal! welcome back, bro!