PDA

View Full Version : Names to prayer request.

illuminaticx
03-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Hello, I know that most of the people who come in here with prayer request have so much on their minds that they forget to name the people that need prayer or themselves when they leave a prayer request. I know the Lord knows who I'm praying for but sometimes it's hard to pronounce a person's HCR name so I have to say, "that brother or sister from HCR." Maybe it's just me but when I pray I love to be specific and use peoples real names. You don't have to leave the names of the people you want us to pray for but try to remind us of your name. God Bless,

:)

J =]

mgz
03-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Hello, I know that most of the people who come in here with prayer request have so much on their minds that they forget to name the people that need prayer or themselves when they leave a prayer request. I know the Lord knows who I'm praying for but sometimes it's hard to pronounce a person's HCR name so I have to say, "that brother or sister from HCR." Maybe it's just me but when I pray I love to be specific and use peoples real names. You don't have to leave the names of the people you want us to pray for but try to remind us of your name. God Bless,

:)

J =]

...I was just thinking this yesterday because I was wondering if it makes a difference to pray for someone by name.

I fully understand if people don't want to disclose names, though

illuminaticx
03-12-2009, 12:19 PM
...I was just thinking this yesterday because I was wondering if it makes a difference to pray for someone by name.

I'm pretty sure God knows who's on my heart when I'm praying for someone's prayer request but I personally like to use real names. I prefer to use "real name" rather than "supadupachrist-mc" or something along those lines.

J =]