PDA

View Full Version : please pray for my family as my.........

PoLemiCs
02-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Grandfather is in his last hours :cry:

JARZJR
02-24-2009, 10:53 PM

We got you, fam... Is he a believer?

PoLemiCs
02-24-2009, 11:05 PM
We got you, fam... Is he a believer?

One of the dopest believers I ever had the pleasure of knowing and learning from, especially his prayer life

WhyMe
02-24-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm praying for your family. I praise God that your Grandfather was a believer!

daveski
02-24-2009, 11:08 PM
praying, bro!

but at the same time rejoicing since he is going to see his Redeemer and be free from the effects of sin for eternity!

d.

simply seth
02-24-2009, 11:35 PM
may God use this for the saving of many
may God console you by His precious Holy Spirit
may God be glorified in and through this

though our hearts may be heavy in sharing of your burden, we are consoled with the knowledge that God is sovereign and works out all things for the sake of the elect.

Grace and peace fam.
I shall continue to pray..

illuminaticx
02-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey brO., I'll be praying. What's your name?

J =]

maranatha Iesous
02-25-2009, 12:07 AM
You and your family shall be in my prayers bro.

montenell
02-25-2009, 12:56 AM
gotcha

savedbygracealone
02-25-2009, 03:01 AM
praying!

NinaNeen
02-25-2009, 08:17 AM

sorry to hear this. Will be praying. It's great that he was a believer and deep with it at that. That's always a blessing...

Azriel
02-25-2009, 10:06 AM

J =]

His name is Rick Roldan...(Polemics)

We're praying for you bro!! We will mourn with you and better yet...evenmore, Rejoice with you and the Roldan family as well!!

Love you bro!

albraggs
02-25-2009, 10:50 AM
i will be praying.

mgz
02-25-2009, 11:06 AM
praying

Hvnbnd
02-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Interceding on his behalf fam

PoLemiCs
02-25-2009, 11:50 AM

J =]

His name is Rick Roldan...(Polemics)

what Az said or just Roldan or as Seal likes to call me Ricky Ro

CHEMAelMC
02-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Hey, hermano... que se haga la perfecta voluntad de Dios... alabado sea el Seņor por que tu abuelito es su siervo...

Fortalecete en el Seņor!

Dios te bendiga

Rikki
02-25-2009, 01:14 PM
praying.

smoke
02-25-2009, 04:55 PM
prayin for you and your fam.

shekinahsmoke
02-25-2009, 05:28 PM
we got you in prayer famo.

PoLemiCs
02-27-2009, 12:45 AM
Update...

My Abuelito aka grandfather passed away an hour ago. All my aunts and uncles brothers cousins sat there with him as he was unresponsive and breathing his last breaths and sang spiritual songs and hyms to him, what really struck me was that as soon as I kissed him goodbye he took his last breath, its something I can't even explain.

Thanks to everyone who prayed and gave encouraging support but by all means please continue to pray because my momz is taking it pretty hard

love you guys

:cry:

eternal
02-27-2009, 01:40 AM
Amen. Thank you LORD for receiving your servant. Thank you for making a way, and providing Rick with such an awesome example of a man walking it. We bless you for giving him eternal life, and I anticipate the day I am with you in your unadulterated presence alongside Rick's granddad.

Comfort his family with the knowledge that he is free from pain and confusion and most importantly SIN. That he is free in Christ to worship you without limits or boundaries. Let them emulate his example in their prayer life and ethic, that they may please you as he did.

CHRISTion
02-27-2009, 09:58 AM
What an Awesome God we serve and we praise God for what He did through your grandfather's life and the LEGACY he left behind... man... how GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!

I'm still praying for you and your family Ricky... that the God of mercy and comfort would be with your family through this transition.

Thanks for sharing.

Deadmanwalking
02-27-2009, 11:51 AM
may God use this for the saving of many
may God console you by His precious Holy Spirit
may God be glorified in and through this

though our hearts may be heavy in sharing of your burden, we are consoled with the knowledge that God is sovereign and works out all things for the sake of the elect.

Grace and peace fam.
I shall continue to pray..

amen.

Praise GOD because you have 2 things....a great man of GOD going to get his reward with the FATHER....and time to prepare for the impact.

I'd like to tell you a true story of an account told to me. I knew the man personally although I wasn't in the hospital at the time this happened.

My brother in Christ Claudio was in his last hours in the hospital. The pastor and the man's wife were there praying, singing songs of worship. Claudio, heavily medicated, falls asleep. When he wakes up he says "get ready...i had a conversation with GOD and he's taking me in the 7th hour" His wife and the pastor are in partial disbelief...denial if you will. They want to keep him. And they think it's just the medication. So time goes on. They're still praying and worshipping. When 7pm hit, shortly after he fell asleep for the last time in that body. What a glorious passing!!!!!

I know we as humans fear and mourn death. But how beautiful it is to have finished the race...to have persevered to the end...and to finally reach your reward with the FATHER! It chokes me up just to think of finally being in the Father's presence with the knowledge that I'll be with Him forever with nothing else to seperate us. Oh LORD what a blessed man he is.

I know it hurts brother Roldan. IDK if he's suffering while he's passing. I know that's hard to witness. I know you're going to miss him soooooo much. But his mission is accomplished. And the LORD is calling him home. Praise GOD. What a beautiful ending.

I will pray for your family. Like seth said, that many be saved....encouraged...and I pray that your family be comforted in knowing that he is truly with the LORD.

Amen. Grace and Peace bro.

Deadmanwalking
02-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Update...

My Abuelito aka grandfather passed away an hour ago. All my aunts and uncles brothers cousins sat there with him as he was unresponsive and breathing his last breaths and sang spiritual songs and hyms to him, what really struck me was that as soon as I kissed him goodbye he took his last breath, its something I can't even explain.

Thanks to everyone who prayed and gave encouraging support but by all means please continue to pray because my momz is taking it pretty hard

love you guys

:cry:

I didn't see this post when I posted what I posted....but wow bro....what an awesome passing. Praise GOD for His favor on your grandfather. I can only hope to have such a beautiful passing. I pray that I am not offending you. But I have a romanticized view of death when you're a believer. And I'm just moved almost to tears...i'm like mad teary eyed right now just thinking about how beautiful it is....that your grandfather was able to live a full life and now is absent from the body but present with Christ. Thanks for your testimony bro.