PDA

View Full Version : NEW WEBSITE! Wade-O Radio.COM

Wes Pendleton
02-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Just wanted the folks to know, Wade-O has launched his new website today!! Support this brother yo! He's been a huge blessing to our genre with his show, with many years just laboring out of love.

http://www.wadeoradio.com/

NinaNeen
02-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Just wanted the folks to know, Wade-O has launched his new website today!! Support this brother yo! He's been a huge blessing to our genre with his show, with many years just laboring out of love.

http://www.wadeoradio.com/

it's aboutttttttttttttttttt time!!! ;) PRAISE GOD for wade-oooooooooooo rocking on the radio

NinaNeen
02-05-2009, 04:25 PM
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Website. Go Zee...Bezworks at it again. I'm happy he finally got a site up

DJ Wade-O
02-05-2009, 04:26 PM
greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Website. Go Zee...Bezworks at it again. I'm happy he finally got a site up

I'm happy I finally got a site up too. haha. But I am glad I waited, because I probably wouldn't have the kind of site I have now.

P thanks for the shout out bro.

NinaNeen
02-05-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm happy I finally got a site up too. haha. But I am glad I waited, because I probably wouldn't have the kind of site I have now.

P thanks for the shout out bro.

question...are you going to post all of your shows beginning at numero uno? I know you had it on your myspace at one point and time...

d.hyde
02-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Congrats Wade, thats dope.
I see u got my Pastor Paul Shepard in your tags, thats dope too

Hvnbnd
02-05-2009, 04:43 PM
I apologize for the corniness of my statement in advance:

Now that the website is up and running I think there should be a special "Wade-o's rockin on your Vaioooooo (or Aaaappppplllle)" announcement on the site...

DJ Wade-O
02-05-2009, 06:09 PM
question...are you going to post all of your shows beginning at numero uno? I know you had it on your myspace at one point and time...

Yeah that is the goal. It takes a while. I basically have to cut and paste all of them from myspace blog. I'm in the 80's right now and going backwards. So I got a ways to go.

DJ Wade-O
02-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I apologize for the corniness of my statement in advance:

Now that the website is up and running I think there should be a special "Wade-o's rockin on your Vaioooooo (or Aaaappppplllle)" announcement on the site...

lol.

Brinson
02-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Yo ima put this in our next eblast

this is a hot site man CONGRATS

Praise JESUS

thankfull
02-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Nice site. I'm going to check it out. Congrats!

sonshine
02-05-2009, 08:03 PM
i checked it out earlier today!! nice site.... congrats!

Exedon
02-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Great Look man, Im excited Richie gonna be on soon

zacchaeus
02-05-2009, 10:09 PM
bookmarked homey! lol

Yung Lion
02-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Dang it P!!! You beat me to showin Wade Luv! I'mma top you dawg...LoL Game on!!!!!...LoL Nah, Ohhhhhhhh that boy Wade-O be doin it big! I heard he turned down an interview with Obama on Inag day! DDDDDDAAANNNNGGG S(h)on!!! My son told me just today when I asked him who he wanted to be like.. I'm thinkin he was gonna say me..... He said "Daddy...shhhhhhhh...Wade-o's rockin on ya radiooooo"!

Yung Lion
02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
How can I link his site on my myspace.... This dude makes my day go buy! He had me messed up on that 9-5 by dre! Wade...you dead wrong for playin only two verses! I was like....wait!!! Something wrong with my ipod! I rewind chapter 18 like 5 times today...Litterally! Tha new Braille is nice too! Makes me go back and listen to IV again! You be showin cats MMMAAADDD LOOOVEEE! You are the bridge fans use to get the exclusive on they favs!

Carryyocross
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
LOVE IT the site is a beauty for sure

B Blessed
02-09-2009, 12:52 PM
High quality for sure. Good stuff.

Sketch the Journalist
02-09-2009, 10:10 PM
And how about that "Notes from the Sketch Pad" blog plug-in?

Thanks Wade-O.

Sketch