PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to talk to my Pastor...

CHEMAelMC
01-16-2009, 12:19 PM
What up, everyone.. God bless you.

There's something being taught at church about "inner healing". I've investigated about the authors of the book that is being used, and have "tested" what's in the book that is being used, and definitely does not lines up with Scriptures, they manipulate the Scriptures to force it to "fit" what the teach.

Today I am going to talk to my pastor about it. This course was taught last year, and today is going to start again.

Please, pray for me, so that Our Lord give me a humble attitude, and that I may find grace to talk to my pastor. Also, pray for the Pastor, so the Holy Spirit can open his eyes.

Thanks a lot, family

God bless you

str8wisdom
01-16-2009, 12:45 PM
What up, everyone.. God bless you.

There's something being taught at church about "inner healing". I've investigated about the authors of the book that is being used, and have "tested" what's in the book that is being used, and definitely does not lines up with Scriptures, they manipulate the Scriptures to force it to "fit" what the teach.

Today I am going to talk to my pastor about it. This course was taught last year, and today is going to start again.

Please, pray for me, so that Our Lord give me a humble attitude, and that I may find grace to talk to my pastor. Also, pray for the Pastor, so the Holy Spirit can open his eyes.

Thanks a lot, family

God bless you

Praying for you! Thank you for standing up for the scripture of God. That takes alot to go to your pastor. I pray that the Lord keeps you humble and helps you as you bring the Word of God before him. Keep us updated.

str8wisdom
01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
When do you go speak to him?

CLER
01-18-2009, 02:16 AM
praying for you fam

CHEMAelMC
01-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for your prayers, fam.

I went to talk to him last friday, but, we couldn't talk about it. He had his mother visit him, but I kinda gave the introduction of what I am going to talk about. Lord willing, tomorrow we will talk.
And we actually talked about some points, that her mother (who is an evangelist) said it wasn't from God. So we kinda laid the foundation about the issues I am going to talk about.

Once again, thanks

God bless you

--Chema

str8wisdom
01-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for your prayers, fam.

I went to talk to him last friday, but, we couldn't talk about it. He had his mother visit him, but I kinda gave the introduction of what I am going to talk about. Lord willing, tomorrow we will talk.
And we actually talked about some points, that her mother (who is an evangelist) said it wasn't from God. So we kinda laid the foundation about the issues I am going to talk about.

Once again, thanks

God bless you

--Chema

Keep us updated. Still praying for you.