PDA

View Full Version : My dad

CLER
12-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Please pray for my dad who is in the hospital. Last September, my dad almost died and by the grace of God He has given him another chance to live.

My dad is still in the recovery stage and last Saturday, we had to bring my dad to the emergency because he's having a hard time breathing. For few days he's been experiencing that, but he finally gave in and knew that he needed medical attention. Turns out there's water in his lungs again and there are other complications. He hasn't been able to sleep because of his breathing so he's very tired. We're still waiting for results.

Please pray for my dad for his healing and that God will continue to give him strength. I know my dad is trying to be strong for all of us. Pray for my mom coz she hasn't been able to sleep without my dad by her side and I know she's trying to be strong too. Pray for me and my sisters coz I know how much we had to go through few months ago. I'm really scared and I do keep on praying and trusting God in whatever is going to happen.

Thanks.

eve
12-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Please pray for my dad who is in the hospital. Last September, my dad almost died and by the grace of God He has given him another chance to live.

My dad is still in the recovery stage and last Saturday, we had to bring my dad to the emergency because he's having a hard time breathing. For few days he's been experiencing that, but he finally gave in and knew that he needed medical attention. Turns out there's water in his lungs again and there are other complications. He hasn't been able to sleep because of his breathing so he's very tired. We're still waiting for results.

Please pray for my dad for his healing and that God will continue to give him strength. I know my dad is trying to be strong for all of us. Pray for my mom coz she hasn't been able to sleep without my dad by her side and I know she's trying to be strong too. Pray for me and my sisters coz I know how much we had to go through few months ago. I'm really scared and I do keep on praying and trusting God in whatever is going to happen.

Thanks.

certainly, sis

Hvnbnd
12-29-2008, 03:58 PM
We got you, praying now

albraggs
01-03-2009, 10:57 PM
i will pray

CHEMAelMC
01-15-2009, 06:47 PM

Thanks.

So, how is your dad??

CLER
01-16-2009, 02:13 AM
So, how is your dad??

My dad was moved to a rehab from the hospital last week. he needs to get therapy for walking and pretty much mobility since he was in the hospital for more than 2 weeks with no walking or doing anything. he's actually getting bored in that place so please do continue to pray for him. i hope he understands that he needs to make more adjustments for his health. he's much better now but he needs 24/7 assistance now and we all have to figure how we can all contribute to that. there' still complications esp. with his heart so please please pray for that. thank you.