PDA

View Full Version : G-Notes and Underground Blaze Records

G-Notes
11-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Blessings to all,

My name is G-Notes, currently living in Miami and help run a record label called Underground Blaze Records. Also, have a side job as creative director for a company called Do Seven Design Group / Ink Candy Design. I finally made it to the holy culture forms; I am very big on feedback, good and bad. It’s our job to provide you with good music and design. I thank everyone for welcoming me and hope to build from this day forth.

Blessings
Gino “G-Notes” Vela

Ethics
01-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Blessings to all,

My name is G-Notes, currently living in Miami and help run a record label called Underground Blaze Records. Also, have a side job as creative director for a company called Do Seven Design Group / Ink Candy Design. I finally made it to the holy culture forms; I am very big on feedback, good and bad. It’s our job to provide you with good music and design. I thank everyone for welcoming me and hope to build from this day forth.

Blessings
Gino “G-Notes” Vela

Welcome fam "hey hey"!

Hvnbnd
01-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey Hey Hey! :)

BlackCalvinist
01-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Welcome, fam! Post your website in your signature so we can check out your work!

mgz
01-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the boards, fam!

str8wisdom
01-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

NinaNeen
02-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Blessings to all,

Blessings
Gino “G-Notes” Vela

Welcome!! I appreciate your ministry bro

PoLemiCs
02-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Whatup G!! This Roldan......Holla atcha BOI!!! I got your first CD you gave me a while back.....hot joints

Yung RC
02-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Blessings to all,

Blessings
Gino “G-Notes” Vela

Welcome Fam! I'll be seein you in Miami 2 years from now lol. (Vacation)