PDA

View Full Version : Whats up fam!!!

thefaith951
08-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey everybody my name is Webb (yes thats my real name) and I have been reading the forums for about a year now so i decided to join. I am 18 years old and am from Corona, California and I go to Harvest Christian Fellowship Church. I feel like I know some of you guys haha but am excited to get to know everyone.

Oh I am getting ready to begin college at California Baptist where the Lord has blessed me to be able to play basketball on scholarship and to further my knowledge of Him in Christian Studies.

My favorite artists are anyone from 116, Flame, Readywriter, and THA GIM

albraggs
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome fam. Congrats on that Scholarship that is so awesome, Praise God for that.

Really nice to see another young person for the Lord.

simply seth
09-02-2008, 11:37 PM
bienvenido/welcome/welkommen/bienvenu/etc

Carryyocross
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome and let us know when there is video of you ballin it up love to see the kinda game they got at Cal-Baptist

thefaith951
09-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the love everybody.

Due to politics, I have been taken off scholarship and removed from the team. Please pray for me and my family as we are in financial trouble at this point in time and I also am going through a depressing time as well, as basketball was a huge part of my life. I dont know if I am going to transfer or not, so alot of praying is being done.

I know that God has plans for me that are greater than anything I can imagine, and I am doing my best to remember that this is part of His will, a trial for me. And I thank Him in everything I go through.

Thanks again fam