Hvnbnd
08-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Name and/or Nickname: Kellus Hill aka Hvnbnd aka K Hill
Church you fellowship at: Spirit Life Church
Married?: Yes
Kids?: 1
Hobbies: Basketball, Reading, Movies, Music
Anything Else?: Galatians 2:20
Favorite artists: J'son, FLAME, Lecrae, Trip Lee, J.R., Lavoisier, Japhia Life, many more...

Yung Lion
08-09-2008, 12:55 AM
What up K-Hill? Everything chill over here man! Wheres Lewisville? I live in Lake Charles Louisiana! Peace and Chicken Grease mane! Holla Back!

Hvnbnd
08-09-2008, 08:28 AM
It's about 15 minutes north of Dallas, about 10 minutes from the airport. My wife is from New Orleans so I know where Lake Charles be at! :)

Grace and Peace

Yung Lion
08-10-2008, 04:06 PM
You that close to dallas? Did you go to reaches tour? Man I wanted to go when they were in the NO and then I said I'mma go when they go to dallas.... Now they'e gone....LoL Maybe next year!

Hvnbnd
08-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Argh! I missed out because of a couple things, but I may travel if they happen to come anywhere within a couple hours of the metroplex. They seem to have some opening thru the end of the year so we'll see what happens!

Yung Lion
08-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Argh! I missed out because of a couple things, but I may travel if they happen to come anywhere within a couple hours of the metroplex. They seem to have some opening thru the end of the year so we'll see what happens!

AND YOU KNOW!!!! Thats whats up...I need to go check they schedule myself see when they comin close to here again!