PDA

View Full Version : What's good people?

PayDay
08-01-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm PayDay...long story short....I used to be a rapper in the secular rap world, in Houston and Dallas, Texas for the past 15 years....I got saved recently....turned away from all that worldly stuff.....God put it on my heart to start a Holy Hip Hop Magazine...so I did what he told me to...it's called, Tha Message Magazine....first issue dropping in October 2008...I hope all of ya'll cop an issue or two....Peace...in Him.
http://a362.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/117/l_adb6a809d019fc6f3498dadc8c0ed7e1.jpg

Message website: www.thaMESSAGEmag.com

Message myspace: www.myspace.com/thamessagemag

If you are interested in appearing in an upcoming issue, or if you want to put an ad (which we REALLY need right now), email Chad aka C-Dub at: chad@thamessagemag.com

.....Peace....in Him.

BlackCalvinist
08-02-2008, 03:52 AM
Good looks, fam. I could've actually just moved your old thread where you intro'd yourself over here.

You're actually part of the reason I made a separate forum for folks to intro themselves (I'd already been considering the idea). The one thread was a good idea for a time. :)

Anyway...re-welcome, Mr. 175 posts.

Yung Lion
08-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Hey PayDay!! Welcome mr 213 posts....I really have been wondering who is sketch the journalist...LoL I'mma have to cop a mag!!! Peace!