PDA

View Full Version : Whats Good family

CIK Productions
08-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Name and/or Nickname: Matthew, Matt, CIK (christ is king, aka my reach username)
Church you fellowship at: Mars Hill Seattle
Hobbies: Video/Fellowshipping/Reading the bible/Playing basketball/Listening to music/
Favorite artists: Flame/Creezey/Trip/Dot/Sho/Evangel/Shai Linne/Tim Brindle/Braille/Young Josh/Duce/Json

What up fam! I've heard about these forums for a long time but never joined. I'm a long time member at the reach forums, so I thought i'd check these out. I am a reformed christian who is in love with the gospel of christ crucified. I have been blessed enough to be handed the responsibility of editing together the 13 letters curriculum (check out 13letters.com!). I look forward to fellowshipping with you guys in the future.

BTW You can see some of my videos here:

http://vimeo.com/user287137/videos/all/sort:newest

Ethics
08-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Name and/or Nickname: Matthew, Matt, CIK (christ is king, aka my reach username)
Church you fellowship at: Mars Hill Seattle
Hobbies: Video/Fellowshipping/Reading the bible/Playing basketball/Listening to music/
Favorite artists: Flame/Creezey/Trip/Dot/Sho/Evangel/Shai Linne/Tim Brindle/Braille/Young Josh/Duce/Json

What up fam! I've heard about these forums for a long time but never joined. I'm a long time member at the reach forums, so I thought i'd check these out. I am a reformed christian who is in love with the gospel of christ crucified. I have been blessed enough to be handed the responsibility of editing together the 13 letters curriculum (check out 13letters.com!). I look forward to fellowshipping with you guys in the future.

BTW You can see some of my videos here:

http://vimeo.com/user287137/videos/all/sort:newest

Welcome fam, it seems like Im no longer the youngest one here, son haha. I checked out all 3 parts of that witnessing jawn, good stuff.

BlackCalvinist
08-10-2008, 02:06 AM
You're not new anymore, Matt. :) You're family.

CIK Productions
08-10-2008, 02:45 AM
Welcome fam, it seems like Im no longer the youngest one here, son haha. I checked out all 3 parts of that witnessing jawn, good stuff.

Thanks man, I had a blast filming that. It was awesome to see the gospel penetrate his heart. And thanks Grace! Whats your real name by the way? LOL

Yung Lion
08-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah Fam I peep some of ya videos...Those reach joints look exciting!

Carryyocross
09-04-2008, 10:55 PM
welcome dude I've already talked to on the main boards