PDA

View Full Version : Transitions...

JhanDoe314
07-04-2008, 07:17 AM
Wild season. Long season. God took me from St. Louis, Missouri, the place of my birth and childhood out to Durango, Colorado where I believe this is my last year out here (8 years!! graduated college ya'll 05'). The people I know and am closest to in this city I am the futhest from. My relationship with Christ is building. I've been saved since I was eight, but the enemy is attacking my relationships and I know the trends of Kingdom family walking away from Christ because of relationship.

I am not saying I am going to let myself do this. I am merely saying the season is difficult because I am not comfortable. I have been in ministries and given to many of these family and am having a hard time adjusting to this degree of change. My heart is to go back to the streets and again involve myself in ministry, but it is not yet time. I am merely requesting prayer to hold on, to develop the humility necessary to walk this out, and for God to grow my understanding.

shalom

BlackCalvinist
07-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Sup Jhan!

Welcome to HCR.

I've done the 8 year thing getting through college (including a 2.5 year break in the middle) and the older you are, the more 'change' you go through while making the transition.

I'll be praying for you on stuff man.

You'll like the community here.

djHeir
07-04-2008, 02:28 PM
praying as well

JhanDoe314
07-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Thank ya'll for the prayers...I'm really trynna not dig myself a hole...Praise God.

albraggs
07-16-2008, 09:59 AM
praying for you. God bless you