PDA

View Full Version : UrgenT!! Lift This Sista & Mother PLEase

Exedon
06-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Repost from a Myspace bulletin

***PRAY FOR ME N MY FAM***
Body: FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME......KNOW THAT I HAVE DEVELOPED A SIST ON THE SIDE OF MY NECK..I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL N TAKEN SEVERAL DIFF TYPES ON ANTIBIOTICS TO TRY N FIGHT IT...WELL ITS GETTING LARGER AND I WILL B GOING BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AGAIN TODAY............................................. ......
AND ON TOP OF THAT...MY MOTHER IS NOW ALSO IN THE HOSPITAL.....SHE WAS TAKEN TO 'DOCTORS HOSPITAL' HERE IN MODESTO........SHE HAS DIABETIS..N HER MEDICATION JUST STOPPED WORKING....COMPLETELY......THERE WERE KEY TONEZ FOUND IN HER URINE....N SHE HAS TOO MUCH ACID IN HER BODY.....THEY CAN NOT SEEM TO BRING HER NUMBERS DOWN AT ALL...THEY ARE IN THE 500'Z RIGHT NOW
THR DR'S SAID IF SHE DID NOT HAVE GONE IN THIS MORNING SHE COULD HAVE BEEN IN ACOMA BY THIS EVENING.......
PLEASE KEEP US ALL IN PRAYER........
THE ENEMY IS TRYIN TO ATTACK......CUZZ HE KNOWS WE ARE STRONG WOMAN OF GOD....AND I PRAISE HIM ALREADY.......SO PLEASE STAND WITH ME IN FAITH THAT THINGS WILL TURN OUT THE WAY GOD HAS IT PLANNED.....THANK U..........CILLA

albraggs
06-23-2008, 10:18 PM
wow, I will be praying for you and your family. got ya.

shekinahsmoke
06-25-2008, 06:13 AM
oh no .. praying now...

eve
06-25-2008, 07:06 AM
yup. praying.

t-roberts
07-16-2008, 10:23 AM
Praying.

albraggs
08-18-2008, 09:45 PM
still praying for you and your family. hope all is well.