PDA

View Full Version : repentance

Seekchrist414
05-14-2008, 04:10 PM
its been a while since i've been on this forum.since then i've backslide. i completely stop reading,praying,and attending church services. I often ask myself was i saved to begin with. I still had a sin conscience and certain sins i just couldnt commit because i feared God.The bible says that if God begins a work in us he will finish it. Last week the fact that I backslid really hit me. And I just started crying uncontrollably. I kept thinking about the fact that Jesus died for my sins and I trampled over his grace by living in sin. Please pray that God will restore me and forgive me for my sins.

BlackCalvinist
05-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Praise God for His Spirit working in you.

Surround yourself with like-minded brethren who will hold you accountable and help spur you onto holiness and away from sin.....

Praying for you. I've been where you are before...multiple times.

Gloria
05-15-2008, 11:26 AM
its been a while since i've been on this forum.since then i've backslide. i completely stop reading,praying,and attending church services. I often ask myself was i saved to begin with. I still had a sin conscience and certain sins i just couldnt commit because i feared God.The bible says that if God begins a work in us he will finish it. Last week the fact that I backslid really hit me. And I just started crying uncontrollably. I kept thinking about the fact that Jesus died for my sins and I trampled over his grace by living in sin. Please pray that God will restore me and forgive me for my sins.

Wow fam. I'll definitely pray for you.

Oppose3
05-15-2008, 04:37 PM
praying for you.

t-roberts
05-15-2008, 11:06 PM
got you fam

shekinahsmoke
05-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Praise God for His Spirit working in you.

Surround yourself with like-minded brethren who will hold you accountable and help spur you onto holiness and away from sin.....

Praying for you. I've been where you are before...multiple times.
echo. wow. dats sooo real.

Ladyinlove
05-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Praying

albraggs
05-20-2008, 03:01 PM
I will be praying for. important to surround yourself with other fam who in Christ. I am learning that right now. Praying for you fam. God bless you.