anywhoo-

YO YO YO

I cut yo face off and where it to trick or treat in-
I'm so raw I drink listerine to quench my thirst-
yo I'm so ill I flunked detention!!

YO YO YO YO

yaw drink starbucks I chew coffee beans wrapped in aluminum foil
I watch Robert eNglund to sleep better
panels fear me I demand yellow tickets & show up in hollywood like -WHAT!!!!

RAW SHUN RAW SHUN YEEEEAH

when I play babolgees I'll say a "b" word on purpose shun -I'm tuff like dat
ya'll sound like tele-tubbies -I'd rather listen to a grape fart
I mean mug my reflection shun my own ego fears me -I'm hard like dat

YEAH YEAH SHUN!!!!

Yeah shun I'm hardcore like the cameraman on cops
yaw smell like flower sweat
I get cavities filled WIT NO NOVACAINE and beg for more shun
I was the only one who didn't run in cloverfield shun -I looked the monster in the eye like WHAT?!
I get smart with the drive-thru person and spit in my own food like "I deserve this" shun I'm so ill..

maskilz
04-23-2008, 10:27 PM
man this is addcitive!

You're not lying...can't get enough

zacchaeus
04-23-2008, 11:10 PM
You're not lying...can't get enough

naw, what you can't enough of is getting a full course meal of sole food with these size 12's. WHAT!!!!

iron_jae
04-23-2008, 11:52 PM
i gargle with gasoline and floss with barbed wire son!!!!

maskilz
04-24-2008, 12:10 AM
naw, what you can't enough of is getting a full course meal of sole food with these size 12's. WHAT!!!!

Shouldn't you be looking for Van Helsing, wolf man? What!!!

maskilz
04-24-2008, 01:20 AM
Are you fo'real...dude, I'm like fisticuff on dave chappelle show son...WHAT? I can't hear you HUH?...

Hahaha...bunch of pocket lints, ya softer than 8 year old girls watching bambi at a slumber party :cry: Ya wimps suffocate while tring use ultra soft kleenex...now what!!!

Talking hard...hahaha...ya a bunch of actors...ya video tape yaselfs in hood so ya can say ya "keeping it reel"...dude, you live in the suburbs...that's not REAL, wanksta

As for me, I'm keepin' it mean...
I call deportation service on immigrants both citizens and non-citizens for fun...like knock, knock..whose there? INS now start singing Bruce Springsteen "Born In The U.S.A."...ok, you're still not a american citizen...hahaha...I'm mean like that!!!

Straight blazing ya cats...
I can switch to Lamp Mode but I'll still bring the heat on ya suckas

and I'm cold with it too...
I'm so cold, I send pictures of me on vaction to prison in-mates I don't know...I be like, don't ya wish ya were here suckas...hahaha...ayo, I'm not done...on the back of the pictures, your address can be found and with your full name as the sender :biglaugh:

CHEMAelMC
04-24-2008, 02:17 PM
IT'S CUZ YOU SOFT SON,,,I'LL SEE YOU IN THE PUNCHYOUINTHEFACE THREAD:mad:

yo yo son.. I'llkickyainyabuttvirtuallyn'inreallifeson...WHAT! !

Deadmanwalking
04-24-2008, 02:23 PM
ayo, chema, i'll eat your whole lifeforce with a spoon son.....like mmmmmm, that's real soul food son....

ayo, the only gangsta grill you got is if you throw a barbecue for criminals.....i straight grill gangstas tho.....eatin ice cube crip og's w/extra jheri curl juice....junk be cracklin on the open flame.....

you ol magilla gorilla in the face..huckleberry hound in real life loving carebear pajamas and alllllat......

i'm so guttter they hire contracters to try and clean me.....like naw son, i'm not house gutter son, I'm street gutter....city trying to bring the streetsweepers out...so i pull the streetsweeper out like BONG....

They already named the worst hurricane in the world after me....my name is hurricane abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I used up all the letters in one shot!!!!!!!

and I ate my uncle's pet rabbit in real life (yo, that's not even a joke...i really did LOL)

CHEMAelMC
04-24-2008, 02:35 PM
ayo, chema, i'll eat your whole lifeforce with a spoon son.....like mmmmmm, that's real soul food son....

ayo, the only gangsta grill you got is if you throw a barbecue for criminals.....i straight grill gangstas tho.....eatin ice cube crip og's w/extra jheri curl juice....junk be cracklin on the open flame.....

you ol magilla gorilla in the face..huckleberry hound in real life loving carebear pajamas and alllllat......

i'm so guttter they hire contracters to try and clean me.....like naw son, i'm not house gutter son, I'm street gutter....city trying to bring the streetsweepers out...so i pull the streetsweeper out like BONG....

They already named the worst hurricane in the world after me....my name is hurricane abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I used up all the letters in one shot!!!!!!!

and I ate my uncle's pet rabbit in real life (yo, that's not even a joke...i really did LOL)
yo yo yo, son... I gotta give it to ya man... fa reals son.. you hard son, you mad hard... son.. and I can even tell ya ain't afraid of a thang man.. you cold you cold son.. and I know you just suicidal like that son.. can't even front on that son.. yeah. you suicidal son.. callin' me out like that son, you playin' with ya life son.. yo, you worse than ALAIN ROBERT climbin' towers and skyscrapers with no safety gear son.. yo.. I see you like a toddler playin' with his daddy's loaded gun thinkin' is a pacifier son.. yo, that's why I gotta give props where props is due son.. but yo, son.. like I said.. my rhymez are hot son, and my words like heat weaves son... I give deadmenwalkin' life back son and turn them into REVIVED BOY SITTIN' son... JUST LIKE THAT SON!! what

Deadmanwalking
04-24-2008, 02:47 PM
ayo, i'll stay kidnappin ya jellybeans for ransom.....more jellybeans..then i won't even live up to my end of the deal.....

i'm juanita bynum's publicist.

I challeng wack emcees to battles and lose on purpose to make em feel like they're dope...then put em on stage full of false confidence just to watch em get booed off stage..

I cheated at the special olympics.....

son, you're such a loser that if there were a competition for the worst loser of all time, you're such a loser you'd still lose that competition too!!!

I orchestrated a fight between mother theresa and mike tyson....

phil
04-24-2008, 03:04 PM
son, im so hard wit it....

im the white scientist that invented AIDS

i invented it just to get rich off of selling the cure.... but son... i don't even want the money now!

CHEMAelMC
04-24-2008, 03:04 PM
A yo, I flag cabs down and don't get on them joints son...
A yo, I call pizza hut on the otherside of town, so they come 5 min's after the 20 min's limit so I can get FREE PIZZA son!!....
I go to expensive restaurants in my raggedy clothes son, order some caviar and lobsta son, then, I sneak out that mug out da restroom window son!... LIKE WHAAAAATT!!!
I stole the VCR from my auntie and sold it to my uncle, son LIKE WHAAAAAAAT!!....

I am so cold hard, that when I was born.. the doctors thought I was dead son.. just like that son.. fools kept whoopin' my butt son, and I didn't cry son.... they knew I was alive when I smacked the doctors and nurses all in their mugs son.. like WHAT!!!!

zacchaeus
04-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Shouldn't you be looking for Van Helsing, wolf man? What!!!

wolf man? WHAT!! all i see are ambiguous hermaphrodyte pics scanning in your avatar. are we to be afraid. ya mini manga wanna-be. i go 70's kung fu flicks that use to come on saturday mornings on your hide chow fat!! WHAT KID!!

Deadmanwalking
04-24-2008, 03:08 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/xopherwhite/knightrider.gif

that's how i roll:mad:

maskilz
04-24-2008, 04:08 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/xopherwhite/knightrider.gif

that's how i roll:mad:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :jiggy:

All you guys are a trip!!! :spinny:

maskilz
04-24-2008, 04:14 PM

Dude....:mad:...I used that already son

maskilz
04-24-2008, 06:36 PM
:cool:Dude, I'm so raw...
I'm still posting here for fun...now what!!!

Deadmanwalking
04-24-2008, 06:43 PM
well, i have an idea....if the thread bothers you, don't read it.....

cuz i'm still gonna put baby squirrels in a headlock......:huh:

maskilz
04-24-2008, 06:47 PM
well, i have an idea....if the thread bothers you, don't read it.....
cuz i'm still gonna put baby squirrels in a headlock......:huh:

I think I speak for every tree-hugger here when I say you have cause us to stumble with remarks towards those precious creatures...:mad:

God has created squirrels for his glory, Genesis 1... therefore you need to repent for those idle words...now what!!! :mask:

noblevessel
04-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Aye yo I'm the master mind behind the prescription drug ads...convincing people they have conditions based on vauge and general symptom descriptions...do you have a nose? Trouble Sleeping? I'm gettign paid like that...I may donate to ya moms back hair removal fund...mom dukes is spokes person for Brak N Bath Inc... http://www.barknbath.com/ erwwwww??? Aye yo ya daddys SHawn Kemp! Aye yo yo...your Adam's apple looks like Elephant Man's Face....lets goooo....aye yo cats talking bout they step they game up when they go from Similac to Gerber Graduates..pampers to pullups...aye yo son...ya'll cats rock the panjamas with the feet in them and the button down bum opening in the back...aye yo I never seen a grown man with a Raggedy Ann and ANdy Mobile over their bed...cats got LambChop Singalong sheets on their beds...plastic bedsheets for those night terrors..

maskilz
04-24-2008, 07:56 PM
What? Ya softer than pollen and window dust son...

Ayo, Yo mamas' put curtains on her Windows Xp...fo'real...check it

Dude, the reason there's more views than replies on this thread is because dem members scared of me, son...they be seeing I'm like the Grim Reaper the way I be "Rippin' Imitators Properly" son...no joke!!!

I be outside yo house like..."Weaakklings...come out and plaaayyy"...delivering a beat down like a pizzaman with your TombStone toppin', son...knock you out and leave you in a grave situation...here's a shove son, "can you dig-it, sucka!"...I have warriors heart kid...serious...

London, Berlin, New York, all of dem terrified of me...
I'm like Batman the way I Got'dem cities on lock son...boo, now what...I ain't feeling you R.Kelly!!!

zacchaeus
04-24-2008, 09:38 PM
what? you ain't hot! you're like banana peppers....a little spicy. WHAT SHUN!!!

my bag of old locks are more manly than you with your one chest hair.

i'm raw like Big Daddy Kane, you're nasty like going through puberty again at age 30. mad dysfunctional!!

when i get heated it's like Chema after 5 bowls of jalapeno juice with a pickle. WHAT!! acid indigestion in both directions son!!! WHAT!!

MLiK
04-24-2008, 10:36 PM
ya'll though I was gone, well I'M BACK like regurgitation!

WHAT?!?!?! I'm so hood when I was born I smack the doctors butt.

I'm so dope that Puffy walked around NY looking for a Cambodian version of the Bible for me, and when he brough it to me, I just sample it and said "Take That Take That"

maskilz
04-25-2008, 12:05 PM
regurgitation? hahaha...yeah, from a baby after drinking mommy's MLik...soft!!!

Puffy? Dude, Sean now goes by the name Sean John Silver...I'm spittin' HOT FIRE like Dylan right, man came to close and got burnt...man been fishin' for Souls ever sinse the incident son...said the REVELATION of his endtime was to real...repent sinners

Wearing Hoodies don't make hood son...Dude, I'm hood son...real talk...I'm so hood, JohnnyPraze me... saying I'm mo Hood than these wanna be Hood could ever be Hood...and just like that buddy disappear like his thread...now what!

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 12:31 PM
i ain't even sayin nufffim no mo.....

i'm just sayin, i get's down like this when I see happy children...i be like

http://th100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/Him_Too_Cool/th_Owned.gif

zacchaeus
04-25-2008, 12:34 PM
i ain't even sayin nufffim no mo.....

i'm just sayin, i get's down like this when I see happy children...i be like

http://th100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/Him_Too_Cool/th_Owned.gif

iraqi style huh? well i'm the guy in the back videotapping it to post on youtube. WHAT!!

noblevessel
04-25-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm so heartless this game is based on my life story... http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/ I pumble kids for fun and eat their luchables...then tell em to get their weight up...suckas...

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 02:08 PM
http://giftube.com/gifs/940.gif

:huh: wutchugonduabotit

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 02:43 PM
i convinced this guy to add 3 more chairs.....gassed him up bad son.....early :mad:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/2194139878_8f5f76a2bf_o.gif

phil
04-25-2008, 02:46 PM
son, i roll with slap braclets, fanny packs & tie dye pants straight through the hood just to start fights

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 03:28 PM
check my new album w/ guest appearance from..................

http://home.mchsi.com/~d.rhinehart/pope.jpg

MLiK
04-25-2008, 03:29 PM
regurgitation? hahaha...yeah, from a baby after drinking mommy's MLik...soft!!!

Puffy? Dude, Sean now goes by the name Sean John Silver...I'm spittin' HOT FIRE like Dylan right, man came to colse and got burnt...man been fishin' for Souls ever sinse the incident son...said the REVELATION of his endtime was to real...repent

Wearing Hoodies don't make hood son...Dude, I'm hood son...real talk...I'm so hood, JohnnyPraze me... saying I'm mo Hood than these wanna be Hood could ever be Hood...and just like that buddy disappear like his thread...now what!

Dylan? I'm the one who gassed his head to make him think he was the top 5 rappers....Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and..............Dylan!!!!

CHEMAelMC
04-25-2008, 03:46 PM
check my new album w/ guest appearance from..................

http://home.mchsi.com/~d.rhinehart/pope.jpg

Deadmanwalkin and Popee M.C... album title: Deadmen POPE'n caps

Yo, son... that mug gon be tithe yo.. I mean tight..yo... yo yoo..

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 03:49 PM
http://www.lolz.se/fun/owneddancer.gif

:huh: WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 03:54 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/Bart432/Picture2.gif

WUTCHAFILABOTIT?

CHEMAelMC
04-25-2008, 04:09 PM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/Bart432/Picture2.gif

WUTCHAFILABOTIT?

Yo, son.. why you ain't tell us bout you album cover son...HERE IT IS SON (http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/chemaramirez1/DeadmemPopein.jpg).. that's tight artwork, son!

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 04:11 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/magneticman/Other/44.gif

okay, okay, i'm done for now.

Deadmanwalking
04-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Yo, son.. why you ain't tell us bout you album cover son...HERE IT IS SON (http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/chemaramirez1/DeadmemPopein.jpg).. that's tight artwork, son!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:1!!!!!11!!!

CHEMAelMC
04-25-2008, 04:16 PM
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl!!!!!!!!!!111!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:1!!!!!11!!!

you ain' tell us Johnny P. was your protege son... word!!...I bet that's why you lookin' at him that way, son... that's tight!

maskilz
04-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Are ya stuffed beanie babies fo'real...dude, I have no respect for cut-and-paste wanna bes, son...claiming this clips are ya...dude, snuggles the fabric softener bear ya stunt-double...serious, ya cat get laceration from bubbles...BUBBLES???

Ya kids need to find a coloring book...fo'real...I don't need to cut-and-paste clips...

My name says it all...maskilz, spelled with one not two L's/
a name hot as Hell...having ya cats jumping like gazelles...now what!!!

Mom's gave birth to mush and asked for toilet paper after...liquid soft like MLik...I ain't having it!!!

noblevessel
04-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Aye yo son I'm so nice with it my computer doesn't have a "ctrl" button cause I'm always in control. Aye yo I don't wear a watch I just decide what time it is. Aye yo if u have 5 dollars and I have dollars I have more money than you.

maskilz
04-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Computer control, kid? Hahaha...you have to ask your "mouse" wilson for permission to go to Chucky Chesse, son...you still haven't been there cuz your mouse just ignores you...talk about a "cast away"

I mean with it, son...
Corey Red ask if he do a track with me...I told buddy NOPE...man was like THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS...Precise said I :biglaugh:

Noriega owes me money...rick ross calls me boss because of that...hahaha...I have friends that'll levae your face with scars,Tony Montana style...gangsta fo,real... I don't smoke dem cigarette candies...I'm masta chef son, I smoke turkeys...big boss like that...check it...

I'm a beast like that...For breakfast, a producer like me eat Fruity Loops players with MLik and then eat Samplers with a glass of OJ at night at denny's...NOW WHAT!!!

CHEMAelMC
04-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Man, ya'll some bunch of soft kids softer than the Marshmallow man, you dudes get straight melted from the beam in my mouth GhostBuster's style son...

You need keyboards and mouses??... son I got my PC connected to my brain, LIKE WHAT!!!.... whatever I think it gets displayed on your screens son... I think in 0's and 1's son... I don't need a screen, yo.. I ain't only got stereo vision.. I also got binary vision son MATRIX STYLE SON!!.... I eat hard drives and CORE'S GET DUMPED son, worse than WINDOWS son!... I eat SPAM sammiches son.. Like WHAT!!!... I am UNIX like that, son... lookin' all pimpish with my RED HAT on son.. peeps call me MANDRAKE, yo!... cuz cats see me and they disappear right away, son!... and they just keep lookin' thru their WINDOWS , they straight GIMPs, son.. like yo!... I walk thru GATES flashing my BILLS son.. like WHAT!!.... my RAM Charger truck's so pimped out, fools pass out and lose their MEMORY when they wake up, son.. just like that!.... so if you got a prob with me, come to my OFFICE, we can have a WORD or two.. and you gonna witness my POWER, POINT blank!!... I EXCEL in this mug, son, be on the LOOKOUT, son!

WHU-WHU-WHUAT!!!

maskilz
04-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Marshmallow? Hahahaha...you guys melt like a bunch of smores when I come around with it, son...fo'real ya, heed the warning of the prophets of old "Kool and the Gang" when they prophesied about me...he's too hot, you gotta run for shelter, shade or something...RUN BABY!!!

Hahaha...I'm on fire, son...cats automatically stop, drop, and roll when they see me, kid...

Dude, when I write verses, I write with grenade pins softie because my verses are bound to blow up, yo...hahaha...BOMB

Gangsta grill? Dude, you go to the dental office so you can claim you stay "Flossing"...wanksta

maskilz
04-30-2008, 10:36 AM
I Won!!!

CHEMAelMC
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM
you won??... son, I think I done told you before.. you WON'T!! son.. yo, you use grenade pins.. yo, I use dynamite as a pen and gunpowder as ink son.. yo, and when I spit them they blow cuz of my HOT style son.. yo... my verses are so HOT AND HEAVY I gotta use a rock to write them on, son... cuz If I use paper it gets tore down and burnt, son... yo, you all soft and sweet like jell-o, yo.. actin' like you hard... puh-lease...

RZN
04-30-2008, 03:12 PM
ayo u know i got to get on this.

yo i donate thermos to africans in africa, i give a muslim 7 naked virgins then blow'em up. i put people on the block to hustle for me then i run up on them with a ski mask rob them then tell em they aint gettin paid this week cause they lost my work. word homie!!!

maskilz
04-30-2008, 03:17 PM
What kid? Rocks? hahaha...dag, I forgot to tell your pre-k teacher to get you off of crayola chalk...sense you do leave off-color remarks...repent sinner :biglaugh:

dynamite?...hahaha...the only dynamite you possess are mexican jumpin' beans...fo'real kid, HOT AND HEAVY verse...please, more like mild verse cuz you got stories for "milds" kid...get out of here with that mess

Trust me ya...ya don't want this...I out "rapped" lil'mama so much she's known as lil-mummy....hahaha...shawty couldn't get loose after that....hahaha

I'm mean with it kids...
I told my girlfriend she's not in my top 5 and she bought the t-mobile phone for me (I'm in hiding now...if you can help a brother by sending food or by collecting al ove offering, PM me...I'll give you my info)

CHEMAelMC
04-30-2008, 03:37 PM
What kid? Rocks? hahaha...dag, I forgot to tell your pre-k teacher to get you off of crayola chalk...sense you do leave off-color remarks...repent sinner :biglaugh:

dynamite?...hahaha...the only dynamite you possess are mexican jumpin' beans...fo'real kid, HOT AND HEAVY verse...please, more like mild verse cuz you got stories for "milds"...get out of here with that mess

Trust me ya...ya don't want this...I out "rapped" lil'mama so much she's known as lil-mummy....hahaha...shawty couldn't get loose after that....hahaha

I'm mean with it kis...
I told girlfriend she's not in my top 5 and she bought the phone for me (I'm in hiding now...if you can help a brother by sending food or by collecting alove offering, PM me...I'll give you my info)

Say what??... man.. lil' mamma.. who dat?? son.. never heard of her.. now, of course you out "rapped" her.. you so soft you can't even battle a male emcee... son, yo.. yo, but check this out son... I was Kool Moe Dee's rhyme advisor son.. but quit after he stole my rhymes when he defeated Busy Bee, yo.. I was like... yo dude got all that fame and stuff he ain't deserve it.. yo, I once told Russell Simmons I was gonna start my own record company, son... It was gonna be call "Deaf I Am" son, and also told him that after I had sold a couple of multiplatinum albums I was gonna start my clothin' company son.. I told him it was gonna be called "FAT HARM", son... yo, dude stole my ideas and my money, son.. yo, I trust nobody son.. than I met this cat name Eric, son.. dude from Compton yo... I was like, yo son.. I got this recording studio son, but that joint's roof has a lot of leaks son.. kinda like its ROOFLESS son.. that's why Imma call my record company "ROOFLESS Records".. yo... later on he hooked up with some other dudes and told them he came up with the idea of a Record Company son.. I was like, yo.. I'm outta here... next time I express my ideas with dudes Imma ask them to sign a confidentiality contract son, so they first recognize is my ideas and can't steal'em yo...

zacchaeus
04-30-2008, 03:50 PM
i'm so hard i stepped out for a few days and found all yall cats falling prostrate before my first rants. DIRTY SOUTH SLAMMIN EM BABY!!!

i'm harder than the ends of your girl's track extensions. WHAT!!

BlackCalvinist
04-30-2008, 04:59 PM
A snake ?
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

maskilz
04-30-2008, 06:03 PM
What...what did you say CHEMically imbalance? Dude, I'mma end your career, fo'real son...

People stealing what ideas? Dude, you came up with solar-powered flashlights that works only during the day...not a bright idea son :biglaugh:...biting? the only person who bite from you are cannibals, son...dude took a part of you to his home villiage and even he couldn't sell it...no inch of talent in ya, son...hahaha...don't try to disclaim your daughter "lil mama"...no talent runs in the fam, son

Ayo...fo'real kid...I ghost write for ghost writers son...

I mean with it kid...
I'm so mean...I'll start new threads and post scriptures so you can feel guilty for posting son...hahaha...repent you heretic...

Want to know why gangsta rappers dont smile...I own their grillz like George Foreman kid...I take dem and resale to dem...I'm green kid :daydreaming:

maskilz
04-30-2008, 06:04 PM
... I have a snake!

Vic won...game over!!!

CHEMAelMC
04-30-2008, 07:16 PM
What...what did you say CHEMically imbalance? Dude, I'mma end your career, fo'real son...

People stealing what ideas? Dude, you came up with solar-powered flashlights that works only during the day...not a bright idea son :biglaugh:...biting? the only person who bite from you are cannibals, son...dude took a part of you to his home villiage and even he couldn't sell it...no inch of talent in ya, son...hahaha...don't try to disclaim your daughter "lil mama"...no talent runs in the fam, son

Ayo...fo'real kid...I ghost write for ghost writers son...

I mean with it kid...
I'm so mean...I'll start new threads and post scriptures so you can feel guilty for posting son...hahaha...repent you heretic...

Want to know why gangsta rappers dont smile...I own their grillz like George Foreman kid...I take dem and resale to dem...I'm green kid :daydreaming:

Say what.. son, yo... I gotta say to you the same thang I said Deadman.. yo, you tuff bro.. gotta give it up to ya, bro.. can't front.. you suicidal like Tendencies, yo.... you just like Notorious BIG, yo.. but not on rhyme skills or nothing.. yo, you got SUICIDAL THOUGHTS yo, you suicidal like Freddie Prinze, yo... you ghostwrite for ghostwriters?... I balieve ya, bro.. I balieve ya, son.. cuz like a GHOST your rhymes ain't heard nor seen, yo.... and just like a GHOST cats even doubt the existence of your rhymes son.. yo.. and when cats hear them they run as fast as they can son.. yo due to the WACKNESS of them rhymes yo...

you mean?.. what do YOU MEAN?.. nahmean?.. ya ain't mean.. ya ain't mean nothing son.. yo

I told Rakim Eric B was talking behind his back and gettin' all the money from their records.. that's why they split, son...

I told Eazy E not to pay Ice Cube what he really deserved cuz of Eazy-duz-it and Straight outta compton, son... that's why Cube left, yo..

I broke into Parrish Smith's house in an Eric Sermon costume so he thought it was E-double, and that's why the went "outta business" yo...

I told B-Real Ice Cube was biting his rhymes so the whole fight began son..

you mean?... yo, know that I mean.. you know what I mean??.. yo...

CHEMAelMC
04-30-2008, 07:28 PM
<<<--- this is how cats get after listening maskilz rhymes..

maskilz
04-30-2008, 07:38 PM
What? CHEMically imbalance...I don't know what's more cornier...your lines or corn chips...son fo'real...unlike orville...they ain't poppin'

Kid got more stories than the children section at the main library yo

Kid, you throw "fits" cuz you believe it'll help you stay in shape...your "fitness" plan ain't workin'...lol...wanksta

Mean....hahaha...Your meanness is as authentic as mexican food at Taco Bell son...you made have cross the border but you ain't real son...

Buddy claims he carrying heat...cops found a Hot Water Bottle in his pocket son...wanksta fo'real :biglaugh:

I'm done with ya...

maskilz
04-30-2008, 07:39 PM
<<<--- this is how cats get after listening maskilz rhymes..

:biglaugh:...:jiggy:

Stop frontin'...
I didn't mean to make you cry, son!!!

I'm gonna leave you alone!

CHEMAelMC
04-30-2008, 07:53 PM
What? CHEMically imbalance...I don't know what's more cornier...your lines or corn chips...son fo'real

Kid got more stories than the children section at the main library yo

Kid, you throw "fits" cuz you believe it'll help you stay in shape...your "fitness" plan ain't workin'...lol...wanksta

Mean....hahaha...Your meanness is as authentic as mexican food at Taco Bell son...you made have cross the border but you ain't real son...

I'm done with ya...

Yo son.. you done with me??.. come on son.. I just warmin' up son.. yo, how you gonna end my career if yours haven't started son.. that's like trying to beat a bodybuilder when you ain't never hit the gym son.. yo..

CHEmically imbalance.. mos def son, cuz I get CRAZY with it, son... but yo, CHEck this out, out, you softer than melted CHEese, yo, I so mean CHArles Manson had bad dreams when he met me, yo... and by the way, my name's pronounced as in "Check", son..

maskilz
04-30-2008, 08:10 PM
hahaha...dude, you're softer than the A1 Sause on my steak that I'm eating right now...NOW WHAT!!!

Crazy? Dude, raggy-doll-anne fired you from being her bodyguard because you were softer than her...literally...hahaha...fo'real kid, wiping creams giving you beatings son...lol

Urkel bullys you for chesse son...

zacchaeus
04-30-2008, 09:06 PM
A snake ?

if i ever see you i'm gonna punch you for that old man. lol

maskilz
04-30-2008, 11:50 PM

ayo son...do one for me...in love though

MezaSaint
05-01-2008, 12:04 AM
A snake ?

dude...lol i think the badgers win this. lol

RZN
05-01-2008, 08:15 AM
dude...lol i think the badgers win this. lol

yo i dont know about yaw but that mushroom looks gangsta son i think the mushroom wins lol:biggrin:

RZN
05-01-2008, 08:16 AM
yo i feel mad dumb.... lol i must of let that badger badger thing play for like 5 minutes before i realized it was a loop..... lol

maskilz
05-01-2008, 09:14 AM
yo i feel mad dumb.... lol i must of let that badger badger thing play for like 5 minutes before i realized it was a loop..... lol

That's cuz it's a LUPE FIASCO :jiggy:

BUT FO'REAL THOUGH...STOP WITH DA GIRLY CONVOS OR I'LL SNATCH YA ULTRA SOFT KLEENEX OUT YA PURSES

maskilz
05-01-2008, 09:34 AM
WHERE ARE THESE ONE HIT WONDERS BIG QUITTAS:

Deadmanwalking

phil

btate0121

noblevessel

zacchaeus

topherstyles

Brinson

dremarshall

C-dero

LeethalOne aka

Conviction Music

montenell

MLiK

WhyMe

JARZJR

Emayus

pchild

iron_jae

Holy Culture Radio

YA THINK YA CAN COME IN HERE WITH ALL THAT TALK AND THEN DISAPPEAR...NAH SON

I'M CALLING YA OUT...NOW WHAT!!!

CHEMAelMC
05-01-2008, 11:46 AM
WHERE ARE THESE ONE HIT WONDERS BIG QUITTAS:

Deadmanwalking

phil

btate0121

noblevessel

zacchaeus

topherstyles

Brinson

dremarshall

C-dero

LeethalOne aka

Conviction Music

montenell

MLiK

WhyMe

JARZJR

Emayus

pchild

iron_jae

Holy Culture Radio

YA THINK YA CAN COME IN HERE WITH ALL THAT TALK AND THEN DISAPPEAR...NAH SON

I'M CALLING YA OUT...NOW WHAT!!!

They cain't keep up, son.. yo.. they worse than fat people runnin' a marathon after eating at an ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet son.. they just can keep up, yo...

maskilz
05-01-2008, 12:01 PM
They cain't keep up, son.. yo.. they worse than fat people runnin' a marathon after eating at an ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet son.. they just can keep up, yo...

That's what I'm sayin' son...dey be the "BIGGEST LOSERS"...hahaha... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0JrSSIJg4&feature=related

RZN
05-01-2008, 01:32 PM
a yo son im mean when i sneeze planets collide, i play tennis with commets son, i got a job on the suicide hotline, the suicide rate jumped ten fold in my city. im so cold i take showers in liquid nitrogen and brush my teeth with polar bear toe nails, son what you dudes soft i seen kids stuffin yaw at build a bear work shop http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/wvsmbd/Vacation%202007/Vacation016.jpg (http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l160/wvsmbd/Vacation&#37;202007/Vacation016.jpg)

maskilz
05-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Hahahaha...ya cats are softer than a 85 mph single drop of red blood cell landin' on my arm...hahaha

I'm so mean...I go to NASA so they can get a glimpse of my full moon...hahaha

Fo'real...
I'm so cold...Donald trump has a speech impediments when trying let me go from "The Apprentice"...buddy like, "you're yooouuu ewww you're cold"...I'm like, "and you know this, MANNN!"...buddy mad cuz I sold his hair back to him as "fake estate"...it ain't real proprity, kid...hahaha

I"m green like that, kid
I'm a :jimlad:...out in sea, I don't worship...I war-ships...
I'm Rrrr-rate like that kid...I own ya booties...hahaha...treasures that is :wink:

Straight cold...I expose ya fake worshippers
Ya think puttin' Jesus's name under a microsoop is a biblical way of Magnifying his holy name...:biglaugh:...repent sinner...hahaha

maskilz
05-02-2008, 04:12 PM
i'm so mean...I used iron man as an ironing board...now what!

BlackCalvinist
05-02-2008, 04:39 PM

How long did you watch it for ? :biglaugh:

And it's stuck in your head now, isn't it ?

Go show it to someone else....

phil
05-02-2008, 04:54 PM
kerry, have you read post 55?

CHEMAelMC
05-02-2008, 04:56 PM
i'm so mean...I used iron man as an ironing board...now what!

Yo, son.. yo, I am so mean I used Bat Man in a baseball game and scored a homerun son.. yo, I used Green Lantern at a dark place son.. yo, just like that son.. I used the Human Torch to turn on the stove son.. I use Mighty Mouse on my computer son.. and swatted spider man just like that.. son.. WHAT!!

maskilz
05-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Yo, son.. yo, I am so mean I used Bat Man in a baseball game and scored a homerun son.. yo, I used Green Lantern at a dark place son.. yo, just like that son.. I used the Human Torch to turn on the stove son.. I use Mighty Mouse on my computer son.. and swatted spider man just like that.. son.. WHAT!!

Naw kid...I use the Human Torch as a human torch...I told Mr. Fantastic, "you're mr. fantastic? nah son, now you're just stretching it?"...I told invisible woman I still don't see her soft self...Ben Grimm...hahaha...let's just say his a "thing" of the past

maskilz
05-02-2008, 05:39 PM

I sat there watching it for at least a good two minutes :wacko:...the snake part is my favorite

zacchaeus
05-02-2008, 07:49 PM

i hate you in a christian way. lol. and my daughter loved jumping up and down to the badgers. i'll have to videotape it

oh and for Maskilz and others...

yo son i punch you in your face and make your hair recede 8 inches, WHAT!!

maskilz
05-02-2008, 09:15 PM
i hate you in a christian way. lol. and my daughter loved jumping up and down to the badgers. i'll have to videotape it

oh and for Maskilz and others...

yo son i punch you in your face and make your hair recede 8 inches, WHAT!!

What? your daughter finally lets you borrow her water gun so now your actin' tough...huh? it holds hot water so you think you're carryin' heat, huh? you be poppin' that thing, right? It shoots far and your impress now, huh?...you think you're gangsta waterboy cuz YOOOOU be super soaking like soulja boy when you poppin' ants, right... tough guy...please

I'll punch ya so hard, it'll resurrect the Titanic...BOOM, hahahaha...who's king of the world now, son

zacchaeus
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
What? your daughter finally lets you borrow her water gun so now your actin' tough...huh? it holds hot water so you think you're carryin' heat, huh? you be poppin' that thing, right? It shoots far, son...your impress now, huh?...you think your gangsta waterboy cuz YOOOOU be super soaking like soulja boy when you pops ants, right... tough guy...please

I'll punch ya so hard, I'll resurrect the Titanic...BOOM, hahahaha...who's king of the world now, son

WHAT?!?! i punch you so hard your fingers will fall off your hands and retire from punching ever again. WHAT!!!

maskilz
05-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Hahaha...you couldn't even punch your way out of a wet paper bag, son

So you want to dance, kid?
ok...when I start to rain-on-ya...I'll punch you so hard, you be first calvinist to start speaking in tongue "Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa"...and I ain't stoppin' the music :wink:...now what!

jeyjey34
05-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Just about any of the Chuck Norris jokes would work in this thread.

Here's a good one:

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. :jiggy:

maskilz
05-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Just about any of the Chuck Norris jokes would work in this thread.

Here's a good one:

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. :jiggy:

:dull:

I'm so mean...I'm gonna keep this non-active thread going until someone post up in this joint...now what!

You got a problem with that...huh, butterfingers?

You don't want none, kid...
I don't eat eggs with cheese mixed with bacons...I eat poison ivy and baked-cans for breakfast...cuz I'm hard like yo! :tongue:

dibri
05-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Yo

Ill end your career with one bar like Nancy Kerrigan. Word Life dun son sun one

pc.

CHEMAelMC
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Ayo, my moms used to feed me tabasco sauce, used wasabe for diaper rash, sand paper as baby wipes and caustic soda as baby powder..... like WHAT!!!

maskilz
05-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Dude, my moms the reason there's such a thing called gun control laws...it was fun when mom was tough with the disciplines...and you better believe I want detroit pistions to win :wink:...stick 'em up....hahaha

maskilz
06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm so nice, I told Hillary to step down and I'll pay her debts...and I told Obama to disclaim his pastor and I'll help him win...now what!!! :daydreaming:

maskilz
06-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Forgive me...I couldn't help it!!! :wink:

btate0121
06-10-2008, 01:02 PM
son... i'm the reason the lakers is gettin WASHED UP... i showed Kobe a paul washer series on youtube and sent him copies of "every man's battle".

maskilz
06-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I called the cops on Kobe, kid...I told him I don't play around as a accountability partner...nah what!!!