PDA

View Full Version : Keep my daughter and I lifted

LeethalOne
03-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Hey y'all I just wanted to come just ask that you please keep my daughter and I in prayer as my Aunt in Law called the department of Child Protection on a couple weeks ago. She went even as low to tell Arnesha that I was not good and that I wasn't going to go to heaven. So needless to say I have decided that Nesha doesn't need to be hanging around her anymore. I can’t believe that someone was be as evil as to watch an 8 year old lose her mom to breast cancer and then turn around and try to take her from her dad as well.. :frown:

CHEMAelMC
03-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey y'all I just wanted to come just ask that you please keep my daughter and I in prayer as my Aunt in Law called the department of Child Protection on a couple weeks ago. She went even as low to tell Arnesha that I was not good and that I wasn't going to go to heaven. So needless to say I have decided that Nesha doesn't need to be hanging around her anymore. I canít believe that someone was be as evil as to watch an 8 year old lose her mom to breast cancer and then turn around and try to take her from her dad as well.. :frown:

Oh, man.. I am sorry to hear that, bro.. but stay encouraged, bro.. the Lord is always glorified!

God bless you

--Chema

bobo81
03-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Bro I pray the LORD gives you strength to overcome any adversities between you and your family. I also pray you receieve the strength to forgive and not hold grudges cuz I know it happens man. I pray HIS love bring you all closer together.

LeethalOne
03-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Thanks fam

illuminaticx
03-19-2008, 06:58 PM
lifted brO.

J =]

LeethalOne
03-20-2008, 01:17 PM
lifted brO.

J =]

Thanks bro it means alot

albraggs
03-22-2008, 10:44 PM
i am sorry to hear that. will be praying for you.

newchild116
03-23-2008, 03:47 AM
i got you lifted man its so sad fam. Stay strong and HOLD ON!

LeethalOne
03-28-2008, 11:03 AM
i got you lifted man its so sad fam. Stay strong and HOLD ON!

Thanks AGAIN~!