PDA

View Full Version : Job Situation

Quiet storm
03-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Just keep me in prayer concerning my job situation I might be possibly going through some transition in that department so I just ask that you keep me lifted up. Grace & Peace, QS

djHeir
03-14-2008, 02:27 PM
got you lifted bro

albraggs
03-15-2008, 11:06 PM
i prayed for you and will continue to pray.

bobo81
03-17-2008, 09:13 AM
Praying the LORD will give you the strength and direction for whatever changes in the job might occur.

Quiet storm
08-04-2008, 07:02 PM
I hope cats are still praying....

djHeir
08-04-2008, 08:51 PM
hey, i tried to message you using that member thingy on here but i'm not sure if you got it. either way, i was just checking up on you.

eternal
08-11-2008, 06:51 PM
I hope cats are still praying....

Gotcha man.

albraggs
08-18-2008, 09:46 PM
i am still praying for you.

newchild116
08-19-2008, 05:31 PM
sorry for taking over ur thread qs. I have a job situation also. Can yall pray for me that i have the patient and the joy of doing it. Also pray that i work hard to please God and noone else. It seems like everyday i feel so sad and disgruntled to go to work, even though i get paid. Help me to appreciate God's blessing. Thank you for those who got me lifted.

eternal
08-21-2008, 12:18 PM
sorry for taking over ur thread qs. I have a job situation also. Can yall pray for me that i have the patient and the joy of doing it. Also pray that i work hard to please God and noone else. It seems like everyday i feel so sad and disgruntled to go to work, even though i get paid. Help me to appreciate God's blessing. Thank you for those who got me lifted.

Amen. BTW...where you at in LA? I stay in Long Beach.

newchild116
08-21-2008, 07:16 PM
im in arcadia california. Btw eternal i remembered you from history tour. I think i got you dancing to a lecrae track before the concert start.

eternal
08-24-2008, 09:23 PM
im in arcadia california. Btw eternal i remembered you from history tour. I think i got you dancing to a lecrae track before the concert start.

For real? Email me that!

Quiet storm
08-26-2008, 02:04 PM
I appreciate all the prayers fam the Lord might be opening up some potential doors so continue praying.

chozzen
09-02-2008, 05:13 PM
prayed

Quiet storm
09-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Just a quick update on my job situation. I am actually currently working two jobs right now. In the morning I work as a Substitute teacher at a Christian School and then I go to my full time job working as a Child Care Worker at a residential youth group home. The Child Care worker job is kind of stressful cause I work until 10:30 at night so I normally dont get home until close to 11. I also work a 13 hr day on saturday from 9am-10pm. I do like the fact that I am working with young people and I have had several chances to share the gospel with the kids but the late hours is something that I am not feeling especially now that I am married. So continue to keep me in prayer so that the Lord will open up another door. I am thankful to be working though so I strive to give it 100% every day. My dream would be teaching full time at the school I Sub at but currently they do not have anything open for me to teach that I would feel comfortable with.

eve
09-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Just a quick update on my job situation. I am actually currently working two jobs right now. In the morning I work as a Substitute teacher at a Christian School and then I go to my full time job working as a Child Care Worker at a residential youth group home. The Child Care worker job is kind of stressful cause I work until 10:30 at night so I normally dont get home until close to 11. I also work a 13 hr day on saturday from 9am-10pm. I do like the fact that I am working with young people and I have had several chances to share the gospel with the kids but the late hours is something that I am not feeling especially now that I am married. So continue to keep me in prayer so that the Lord will open up another door. I am thankful to be working though so I strive to give it 100% every day. My dream would be teaching full time at the school I Sub at but currently they do not have anything open for me to teach that I would feel comfortable with.

thanks for the update, fam.

StreetSermonz
10-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Praise God fam, I'm glad to hear that you are working and hope that something else opens up for you soon!