PDA

View Full Version : Me and the Youth group that i help

116clickphanatik
01-16-2008, 04:07 AM
Hey everyone thanks for taking the time out of your life to check this out it means a lot to me. The youth group that i help out with lacks with a femal role.In this situation there is no one but a male for the females to turn to but they really dont like turning to a male. i have decided on doing a 5 day fast so that the Lord will send someone or he will show us what to do in this situation. we also just came back from a retriet and the kids that went seemed to realy want to give there life to him but i feel that everytime that you end up going that always seems to happen. the other pray that i have is that the youth end up sticking with that and dont just make it a habbit on just giving there life every time that there is a alter call or a retrile but will live to serve him the way that we have in our walk. thanks and GOD bless.

bobo81
01-16-2008, 12:29 PM
I am very pleased to hear you doing a fast! Great things always happen on fasts! I am praying for the LORD to utilize you and whomever else in this situation. Dont be too hard on yourself, you can only do so much - just leave the rest up to the LORD.

ps. If and when you do start the fast please please dont stop...pray for the LORD to give you the strength and motivation - he loves persistance.

albraggs
01-16-2008, 05:15 PM
I am praying about this.

thankfull
01-17-2008, 06:54 PM
prayed

RJ of MMM
01-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Praying for this bro; may the Lord continue to encourage your heart and hands to work in the lives of those youth.

verse2
02-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Bro am with u in prayer.Also tel me if I know u from somewhere,Chansa a.k.a G-bad Verse2

StreetSermonz
02-18-2008, 10:21 AM
praise God for your heart for the youth!!! I'm praying for the situation!