PDA

View Full Version : for fans of chopped and screwed HHH

B-James
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Sup yall, I've just recently started choppin and screwin some of my favorite HHH, and would like to know what yall think. I've uploaded a track onto my 3HLive page for yall to check out if you like that style of music. Please listen to the track all the way through and let me know your opinions. Thanks! :biggrin:

Oh, here's the link: http://www.3hlive.com/profiles/profile/show?id=i4ujk9hza932

3rd Floor
01-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Nice, keep it up. What equipment do you use?

JARZJR
01-15-2008, 11:57 PM
buttery hotness, fam let me get a download... :biggrin:

or shoot me an email...

btate0121
01-16-2008, 12:41 AM
DUDE!!! PLEASE SLAP YOURSELF A COUPLE OF TIMES!!!! how DARE you make this join and DONT MAKE IT A DOWNLOAD.. cuz i'm COVETING and desire to STEAL this TRACK!!!! LOL

seriously. you should contact some of them dudes from lampmode and ask 'em if they wouldn't mind distributing this or putting it up for grabs on itunes or 3hlive.com.. this is tight man!

btate0121
01-16-2008, 12:43 AM
side note.. ackdavis is a BEAST ON THAT MIC MAN!!!!!

B-James
01-16-2008, 02:15 AM
Yo, I'm glad yall like it! I was going to make it available for download but I'm not sure if I'm "allowed" to. I know that DJ Primo (for those of you who are familiar with him), was able to make all of his chopped and screwed mixes available for download as long as they were ALL free. He told me that as long as they were free it was ok, but it would be illegal to try to sell them, since the tracks belong to the artists. I would be more than happy to share this track, along with more that I'm in the process of mixing, with yall for free as long as it's all legal. I just want to make 100% sure first.

P.S. I remember a thread awhile back about someone wondering if it would be ok to chop and screw a friend's Trip Lee album for him, and just charge him for the labor for spending all the time it would take to do so. I never checked back to see what everyone's responses were. I need to peep that thread.

B-James
01-16-2008, 02:17 AM
side note.. ackdavis is a BEAST ON THAT MIC MAN!!!!!

YOOOOOOOO I KNOW!!!! That's why I had to rewind that one verse back!

B-James
01-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Yo, I'm glad yall like it! I was going to make it available for download but I'm not sure if I'm "allowed" to. I know that DJ Primo (for those of you who are familiar with him), was able to make all of his chopped and screwed mixes available for download as long as they were ALL free. He told me that as long as they were free it was ok, but it would be illegal to try to sell them, since the tracks belong to the artists. I would be more than happy to share this track, along with more that I'm in the process of mixing, with yall for free as long as it's all legal. I just want to make 100% sure first.

P.S. I remember a thread awhile back about someone wondering if it would be ok to chop and screw a friend's Trip Lee album for him, and just charge him for the labor for spending all the time it would take to do so. I never checked back to see what everyone's responses were. I need to peep that thread.

I cant seem to find that thread. Oh well. :sad:

B-James
01-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Does anyone know how to reach the folks at Lampmode? I can't seem to find a way to contact them on their site.