PDA

View Full Version : Is Fox News Bias T.V.?

trufbetold
01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
any thoughts???

NiteLyte
01-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes.

But all stations will have some sort of bias.

ZestD
01-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Yes Fox News is biased...as the ONLY conservative-leaning major news channel, it has the only say in the right wing. The only people that complain about the bias are liberal's who somehow aren't satisfied with having control of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.

JesusMuzik
01-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Yes.

But all stations will have some sort of bias.

exactly

trufbetold
01-11-2008, 02:21 AM
any thoughts???

Jeffr0cks
01-11-2008, 02:55 AM
have you seen the documentary Outfoxed? I wactched it during college in my news and media class. It kinda made me go... HMMMMMMMMM....... then again, there is no such thing a objective journalism.

RJ of MMM
01-11-2008, 08:59 AM
All media is biased. Once you understand that, and learn how to research beyond what anything mainstream can tell you, then you will get a better (relatively speaking) idea of what's news.

RJ of MMM
01-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Dupe posting (merge please).

LUPE
01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
any thoughts???

I think the Fox News is overly bias to the point of being laughable...

LUPE
01-11-2008, 01:46 PM
CNN is ultra liberal to the point of making people want to puke.

FOX is ultra conservative to the point of being "on point"...

j/k

Fox is so on point it's where all the pointy heads hang out at. LOL

Put your pointy hat away LOL

king neb
01-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Fox is a joke. CNN is a joke. I rarely watch any of it anymore.

24 hour news has produced quantity and not quality.

LUPE
01-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Liberals and Christianity... an oxymoron.

CNN (Clinton News Network) is just too funny its sad.

Conservative wingnuts and Christianity... a comedy of errors.

king neb
01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Latest example of Fox's bias:

Did anyone listen to the questions asked of Ron Paul last night, especially the one about the 911 Truthers?

I was ready to punch the screen.

Also, did anyone watch Hannity afterward? Ron Paul won the online polls. He has won them before and they accused Paul followers of voting more than once.

Go to YouDecide's site on Fox. Nothing mentioned about Ron.

LUPE
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
a liberal trying to convince himself that he has christian values is like an rosie o'donnel telling herself that she's really not fat and ugly. ... its just pointless.

A conservative wingnut tryin' to convince himself that God's on his team is like Bush tryin' to convince himself that his low poll numbers are an act of the devil... Talk about your suspension of disbelief, even Hollywood couldn't pull that one off. LOL

LUPE
01-11-2008, 02:19 PM
I don't get my news on Fox I get my news on Telemundo from "El Gordo y la Flaca" and " Primer Impacto." lol

king neb
01-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Or, you can do as Obama and just make the news up.

NiteLyte
01-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Dude, you guys go hardcore with your extremes and bring Jesus into the boxing ring too! I might need to bring a helmet when I come up in here, lol. Like a tug-o-war with Christ in the middle...

No need for name calling, though. Not even misguided celebrities in need of Jesus. Pray for them. It's serious.

This is why I personally stay somewhere in the middle and steer clear of calling myself a liberal or conservative, democrat or republican. I just can't squeeze myself into a box like that...nor and especially not my Savior. I think we've got a lot of work to do.

I'm not a democrat, republican or independent, I'm a, uh...Biblican, lol.

LUPE
01-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Or, you can do as Obama and just make the news up.

Neb you hatin'... Yes I said it you're hatin' on Obama.

LUPE
01-11-2008, 03:43 PM
What the difference between a christian Liberal and the kiss that Judas gave Christ?

There isnt any. They are both fake. :tongue:

What's the difference between a right-wing-Christian and the American debt? Not much they're both bankrupt and gettin' worse everyday. LOL

LUPE
01-11-2008, 04:07 PM
What's the difference between a left-wing Liberal and the American debt? NOTHING. They both fall short!

Your comedy writing is not so good. It's a little hacky. If wish there was an laugh meter so you could see how flat your lines are. lol

Hey bro since you're a right winger and you're anti union why don't you cross the picket line and get a job writing material for Leno? I hear he's gettin' desperate. LOL

LUPE
01-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Whats the difference between Jay Leno and Lupe? Both have real hard time coming up with anything remotely funny.

Its ok to stop Lupe.

I can't stop!!! I've got the laugh bug real bad... Bro can help me get dis monkey off my back? Can you help me cop a fix brotha? lol