PDA

View Full Version : mother in law

montenell
12-20-2007, 03:22 PM
keep my mother in law in prayer, she is in the hospital for what she thought was pneumonia but the doctors are saying its the result of her hearts condition. The muscles in heart heart are relaxed and they told my wife her condition is severe and that they will have to watch her for months. moms in law is telling people she is fine but the condition is serious. truth of the matter is that she has had a broken heart in life so long that her heart is really broken. for those of you who believe in prophecy my pastor told her in service several months ago that all the stress and worry that she was doing thinking nobody knew was seriously affecting her health...Her name is Jackie, she's very stubborn and strong willed and I know God is using this to get the glory truthfully I know she will come out of this stronger, but her family needs prayer as well thanks.

CHEMAelMC
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM
keep my mother in law in prayer, she is in the hospital for what she thought was pneumonia but the doctors are saying its the result of her hearts condition. The muscles in heart heart are relaxed and they told my wife her condition is severe and that they will have to watch her for months. moms in law is telling people she is fine but the condition is serious. truth of the matter is that she has had a broken heart in life so long that her heart is really broken. for those of you who believe in prophecy my pastor told her in service several months ago that all the stress and worry that she was doing thinking nobody knew was seriously affecting her health...Her name is Jackie, she's very stubborn and strong willed and I know God is using this to get the glory truthfully I know she will come out of this stronger, but her family needs prayer as well thanks.

I've prayed for her and her family, bro.. remember that the Lord's will be done, and He always gets the Glory out of any situation!!

God bless you

--Chema

albraggs
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
I will be praying for her

shekinahsmoke
12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
I've prayed for her and her family, bro.. remember that the Lord's will be done, and He always gets the Glory out of any situation!!

God bless you

--Chema
amen and amen.

montenell
12-28-2007, 02:21 PM
thanks guys she went in yesterday for testing, they say she's responding well to the medicine we should be getting the results for the tests soon, she's so stubborn she refuses to be sick lol, talk about not believe the enemy's report