PDA

View Full Version : Studies

Ladyinlove
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I ask everyone to lift up a prayer for me and my schooling. I'm almost done with this semester but have plenty of work to do and I'm getting programmers block. It's been kind hard focusing lately.

Thank you in advance!
-Shar

CLER
11-13-2007, 04:55 PM
got u in prayer sis!

clayfilms
11-13-2007, 05:37 PM
i'm in the same boat as you sis..i got like 3 papers and presentation due by the end of the month..i just prayed for you...

..and if you want i got a vial of some anointed oil that i could send you..it's perfect for casting out the old "crastination" demon...i use it often..heh heh heh =)

Ladyinlove
11-13-2007, 08:24 PM
i'm in the same boat as you sis..i got like 3 papers and presentation due by the end of the month..i just prayed for you...

..and if you want i got a vial of some anointed oil that i could send you..it's perfect for casting out the old "crastination" demon...i use it often..heh heh heh =)

lol SEND IT QUICK!

you wanna swap homeworks? how long does each paper have to be, I don't mind writing those. Can you write programs cause I got like 8 to do?!! lol

shekinahsmoke
11-15-2007, 12:13 PM
wow. gotcha.

to get you started back up

a = "Get to Work!";
cout>>a;

:)

Ladyinlove
11-15-2007, 03:25 PM
wow. gotcha.

to get you started back up

a = "Get to Work!";
cout>>a;

:)

LOL thanks alot smoke! smh! Man I thought u was about to agree to take on some of my homework lol

cout << "I do my work" << endl;
but()
cout << "yet I'm encouraged"<< endl;

void but()
{
cout << "but I get stuck" << endl;
}

shekinahsmoke
11-16-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL thanks alot smoke! smh! Man I thought u was about to agree to take on some of my homework lol

cout << "I do my work" << endl;
but();
cout << "yet I'm encouraged"<< endl;

void but()
{
cout << "but I get stuck" << endl;
}

I knew I forgot something.. the infamous endl's .. lol

albraggs
11-18-2007, 12:32 AM
I have prayed for you...I know how you feel sis.

asia

RJ of MMM
11-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Got ya students in prayer. Tis the most stressful time of the year for a lot of ya, but if you weren't cut out for it, then you wouldnt have been in the position to excel ;)

Ladyinlove
11-21-2007, 12:21 AM
aw thank ya'll so much

thats something to think about RJ