PDA

View Full Version : Financial Challenges

djHeir
10-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Please keep my family and I lifted as we prepare to face some pretty big financial challenges. We had some very unexpected things come up and it's really causing us to lean more on God and trust in his providence. Thanks fam!

str8wisdom
10-24-2007, 10:09 AM
I will be praying fam! Let me know if I can help in any way.

Paper Boi
10-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Don't let Wisdom pray, STR8WISDOM is STR8WHACK!!!

J/K, I'll keep you lifted up Heir, and Wisdom, I'll definetely keep you lifted up, I KNOW you need prayer!!! J/K...(not really)

albraggs
10-24-2007, 11:29 AM
will be praying. Did you ever get that job you were talking about in another thread? (I was just thinking about that praying for you)Anyway, fam I got you in my prayers. God bless

asia

CLER
10-24-2007, 02:13 PM
praying for you bro.

montenell
10-27-2007, 05:22 PM
i'm just now beginning to come out of some financial difficulty so i will certainly be praying for you

djHeir
10-28-2007, 12:05 PM
I didn't get that other job but man...you guys would not believe how God has been working things out for us. I'll admit, we had some things come up that looked very very scary for us but we held to God's promise that he would supply our every need and he did! I'll be making another post soon to fill you guys in on all the details. Thanks again for all the prayers!

Man, I love my HCR fam!

chozzen
10-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Still praying

CHO'ZYN_CHICK
10-29-2007, 12:44 PM
I didn't get that other job but man...you guys would not believe how God has been working things out for us. I'll admit, we had some things come up that looked very very scary for us but we held to God's promise that he would supply our every need and he did! I'll be making another post soon to fill you guys in on all the details. Thanks again for all the prayers!

Man, I love my HCR fam!

Awww okay, so I am too late to pray? NOPE! Praying anyways... Love Ya!