PDA

View Full Version : Keep me in Prayer

albraggs
10-01-2007, 11:35 AM
I been trying to keep up with the study method that I have to help me along in college. It works but sometime school get so busy I hardly find time to study or spend time with God. I am not doing well this semester in college and I am worried about my grades. I even went to ask for tutor and they dont have any tutor (right now) for my classes I am taking. I am pretty upset about that. I wonder how I am going to make in college or even continue in college. This sucks. Plz pray for me. I sometimes want to give up I already have people who think I WILL NOT make it in college and I am really sad right now. Plz keep me in your prayers. God Bless you all.

ur sis

asia

chozzen
10-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Don't give up, because thats what failures do... To succeed means to not give up... You've got something a whole lota people in the world don't have and thats the GREATEST father!!! Anything is possible with God by yourside. I know how you feel i've been there infact i feel like i'm still there but if theres somthing God has taught me these past few days, its to believe in him and endure the troubles for now soon they'll pass... Plz i encourage you to keep on, you are special in the eyes of God don't quit, keep on keeping on. I got you in my prayers. lots a love Chozzen

chozzen
10-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Col 3:24 'whatever you do work at it with all your heart as though you were working for the Lord and not for human beings'

I've also got alota stuff to do and keeping the Lord in my schedule is quite hard but what i do is wake up earlier than usual to pray and cut out the things that aren't really needy like T.V.

naijagirl
10-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Col 3:24 'whatever you do work at it with all your heart as though you were working for the Lord and not for human beings'

I've also got alota stuff to do and keeping the Lord in my schedule is quite hard but what i do is wake up earlier than usual to pray and cut out the things that aren't really needy like T.V.
We're all learning. I'm learning to turn off this computer of mine. It helps a lot. You don't have any Write Sites or tutoring labs at your college?:frown:

CLER
10-01-2007, 01:12 PM
i got you sis.

montenell
10-01-2007, 02:56 PM
praying for you

Rina_cz
10-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Praying for you Asia.

lisajames96
10-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Praying for you Asia. Hang in there.

albraggs
10-06-2007, 10:38 PM
hey thanks for praying, niddi i do have a writing center and i have a mentor i meet twice a week. i have midterms and quizzes coming up this week and yes i am very nervous but i been studying this weekend. plz keep me in prayer

chozzen
10-07-2007, 05:56 AM
Still praying.. Im sure you will do well God Bless

gospelmessenjah
10-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Praying.

albraggs
12-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Just wanted to thank you all for praying. I recently got my grades and I did really well in school. I past my math class the other classes I got three A's and one B-. Praise God.

nubia7
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Just wanted to thank you all for praying. I recently got my grades and I did really well in school. I past my math class the other classes I got three A's and one B-. Praise God.

PRAISE GOD!!!! Glad to hear that, sis!

thankfull
12-20-2007, 10:54 AM

Praise the Lord!!!! :biggrin:

Ladyinlove
12-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Go girl! God is great :D

bobo81
12-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Dear sister I hold a full time job and am taking classes online for my Bachelors. I also faced the same problem, but I learned that when I pray and ask the LORD to intercede into my studies and give me the strength to carry on (because he tells us we should work with our hands! and not be lazy) it worked. The point is HE wants to be up in everything you do and wants to count on HIM 100%. I pray you continue to get great grades.