PDA

View Full Version : my finances

montenell
09-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Keep me in prayer because all bills are due again and everything is slated to get cut off. I'm currently looking for a 2nd job to bring some more income into my house and not to have to stay in this predicament so keep me in prayer about money and if anyone can help us out in any other way we really need it.

djHeir
09-05-2007, 01:58 PM
I got you lifted bro. BTW, when you get a chance, I highly encourage you to check out Dave Ramsey (http://www.daveramsey.com). He's got an awesome ministry that is designed to help people obtain financial freedom. Plus, his radio show is about to come on right now (1p-4p CST). You can listen online to check out what tells people like you and me every single day. My wife and I have learned so much from this man and are on our way to financial peace!!!

Nevertheless, I will keep you and your fam lifted.

CLER
09-05-2007, 03:40 PM
prayed for u bro

StreetSermonz
09-05-2007, 05:09 PM
I got you lifted bro. BTW, when you get a chance, I highly encourage you to check out Dave Ramsey (http://www.daveramsey.com). He's got an awesome ministry that is designed to help people obtain financial freedom. Plus, his radio show is about to come on right now (1p-4p CST). You can listen online to check out what tells people like you and me every single day. My wife and I have learned so much from this man and are on our way to financial peace!!!

Nevertheless, I will keep you and your fam lifted.

thanks bro, I'm going to check it out. I'm in a similar situation as montenell, but I've been here before and God has provided, and I have no doubt that He will provide for both myself and montenell, and anyone else who is facing financial difficulties.

I'll be praying for you.

shekinahsmoke
09-06-2007, 12:41 AM
I KNOW ALMOST EXACTLY WHAT YOU GOING THRU FAMMO. I'll certainly keep you in prayer. I would advise switchin up your meal intake and enjoying 1.00 menus to help and trimming the unnecessaries. :)

chozzen
09-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Will keep you in prayers.

dhatroit
09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
praying

smoke
09-07-2007, 04:37 PM
praying also

kvn
09-22-2007, 11:02 PM
i will pray for you also, i know how you feel, i'm in the same situation myself among other things going on, i'm aslo exploring the second job option clear up debts.

God is able

BlackCalvinist
09-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Yo.... hit DJ Links up. He may have some information that can help you out with never having to be in this situation again.

gospelmessenjah
09-29-2007, 09:52 AM
praying Montenell.