PDA

View Full Version : I'm having chest pain..

illuminaticx
08-28-2007, 07:32 AM
It's been going on for 3 1/2 days now. The first day which was 8/25/07 I had intense chest pain under my right breast plate. The next day I had moderate pain and yesterday 8/27/07 I had very minor pain. However, today the pain is moderate again and rising up to intense as the day goes by.

I don't know what it is. I've taken some Bayor Asprin but nothing has changed. So this really got's me :frown: . I can't lay down on my right side because if I do I'll feel a strong pinch in my chest. I haven't been to the doctor since 2000. That was my last checkup. I'm a pretty healthy guy so I've never really needed medical attention.

Please keep me lifted and hopefully this will all pass. I've never experienced this in my life. I'm a little concerned for my well being as well. :frown: I will keep you update as I learn more and I'm going to try and find a doctor to go to. This sucks.

Thank you for the prayers.

My name is Joshua. God Bless,

J =]

chozzen
08-28-2007, 08:07 AM
praying

djHeir
08-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Gotcha homie...BTW, do you only get oil changes when your engine locks up? Get to that doctor quick and go regularly fam (this is for me too, I need to go like yesterday).

savedbygracealone
08-28-2007, 09:51 AM
praying... but lummi, i'm not even kidding, you NEED to stop eating entire packs of bacon in one sitting. you are NOT too young for your arteries to clog. i'm so serious.

illuminaticx
08-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Thank you for your prayers. I hear you Jolene. I haven't eaten bacon in awhile. I've been trying to steer clear of it. :smile:

I went to the pharmacist today and told the pharmacist what I felt in my chest and he looked at me like :elvis: . That's how I knew this was serious. He told me he doesn't think my heart is in danger since I'm so young but he didn't rule it out. He gave me some pain relieving patches to place on the area where I'm having chest pains. I'm wearing it now but I don't feel a change.

I've ruled out the following:

Air pocket and muscle strain. I've taken medicine for both and there is no relief so I'm really getting concerned. This pain is not on the surface of my chest either. I might have to check into the hospital soon. As I'm typing I feel a pinch in my chest when I inhale. :frown:

J =]

CHEMAelMC
08-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Thank you for your prayers. I hear you Jolene. I haven't eaten bacon in awhile. I've been trying to steer clear of it. :smile:

I went to the pharmacist today and told the pharmacist what I felt in my chest and he looked at me like :elvis: . That's how I knew this was serious. He told me he doesn't think my heart is in danger since I'm so young but he didn't rule it out. He gave me some pain relieving patches to place on the area where I'm having chest pains. I'm wearing it now but I don't feel a change.

I've ruled out the following:

Air pocket and muscle strain. I've taken medicine for both and there is no relief so I'm really getting concerned. This pain is not on the surface of my chest either. I might have to check into the hospital soon. As I'm typing I feel a pinch in my chest when I inhale. :frown:

J =]

yo, bro, I'll be prayin' for you..
Have you lifted something heavy?? done some kind of exercise you've never done before, or some kind of movement with your arms?? like stretching your arms too much, or something??

God bless you

shekinahsmoke
08-28-2007, 01:24 PM
praying... but lummi, i'm not even kidding, you NEED to stop eating entire packs of bacon in one sitting. you are NOT too young for your arteries to clog. i'm so serious.
OK! That's what I was thinking. but seriously tho, go find out what's up.

thankfull
08-28-2007, 05:51 PM
praying

albraggs
08-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I will be praying bro.

CLER
08-29-2007, 12:22 PM
praying bro... go the hospital asap.

LifeInReturn
08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
It may be acid reflux or GERD. I had chest pains and they checked me out and that was the conclusion. Go to the E.R. and get checked out and see what the deal is. It MAY truly be reflux issues due to the eating habits (bacon packs), but at any rate, get it checked out ASAP.

loercase
08-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm praying for you, bro. Be Blessed.

illuminaticx
08-30-2007, 09:08 AM
Thankx again for keeping me in prayer. I checked myself into the Hospital the night before and they did some test. They looked at my heart and didn't find anything wrong and the X-rays didn't show anything out of the ordinary so all is well praise God. They did tell me that I strained or badly injured one of my muscles in my chest. I don't know how I did that so that's what was causing me pain. I still feel it and it burns like crazy. Anyway, I'm just happy it wasn't something major. Thankx again for your prayers and encouragement. Now, let us pray for my ER bill. :biggrin: j/k. God Bless,

J =]

savedbygracealone
08-30-2007, 09:36 AM
...and self control in eating packs of bacon!!! ;) nah, really tho, i thank God that it was nothing serious! praise Jesus!

CLER
08-30-2007, 12:41 PM
praise God it was nothing serious.

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Thankx again for keeping me in prayer. I checked myself into the Hospital the night before and they did some test. They looked at my heart and didn't find anything wrong and the X-rays didn't show anything out of the ordinary so all is well praise God. They did tell me that I strained or badly injured one of my muscles in my chest. I don't know how I did that so that's what was causing me pain. I still feel it and it burns like crazy. Anyway, I'm just happy it wasn't something major. Thankx again for your prayers and encouragement. Now, let us pray for my ER bill. :biggrin: j/k. God Bless,

J =]

I pray that God would provide for your medical bills and help you to life a healthy life. be blessed!