PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Paul Washer and all in Peru

eve
08-16-2007, 10:51 AM
hey, y'all. please don't forget to pray for the people of Peru. a devastating earthquake (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293420,00.html) has just killed hundreds of people there.

Paul Washer went to Peru after he left the Legacy Conference this past weekend.

The_Expositor
08-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Wow. I just saw this. I'll definitely be praying. I contacted Heart Cry Missionary Society as well to ask them if they had heard from Brother Paul as of yet. I pray that all are safe and that God comforts those who have lost loved ones, homes, and so much more.

savedbygracealone
08-16-2007, 11:10 AM
wow i am praying now

The_Expositor
08-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I have some good news as it pertains to Brother Paul and Heart Cry Missionary.

This is from Marc Glass, someone who is actually in Peru with Brother Paul:

Michael,

Yes, we are doing well. We felt the earthquake, but there was no
damage in
Lima, were we are. God bless and thanks for the concern.

Marc Glass

Let us thank the Lord for keeping our brethren safe and continue to pray for those affected by this earthquake.

shekinahsmoke
08-16-2007, 12:58 PM
hey, y'all. please don't forget to pray for the people of Peru. a devastating earthquake (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293420,00.html) has just killed hundreds of people there.

Paul Washer went to Peru after he left the Legacy Conference this past weekend.
no doubt... aww man :( .. .good to see that Paul and Marc and the rest there in Lima are doing well.

eve
08-16-2007, 01:59 PM
I have some good news as it pertains to Brother Paul and Heart Cry Missionary.

This is from Marc Glass, someone who is actually in Peru with Brother Paul:

Let us thank the Lord for keeping our brethren safe and continue to pray for those affected by this earthquake.

yesss!!!

aw man and we need to keep praying that God will be glorified through this situation. that He'll meet needs, and that the True Christians down there would step up meeting both spiritual and practical needs.

as accessible as brother paul was when we saw him this past weekend, i wouldn't doubt right now as we speak he's bending over, getting his knees dirty, and ministering to folk both spiritually and physically.

praise God!

CHRISTion
08-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Praise God! He is faithful. Let us continue to keep ALL our missionaries in prayer.

albraggs
08-16-2007, 02:22 PM
will pray for those effected and Paul Washer and those with him

ElektThePoet
08-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Whew! man, Praise God that he is alright...I have been following Paul Washer for 2 years now, and He has blessed my life tremendously...whew!...you dont know how relieved I am.

Crossover
08-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Wow. I just saw this. I'll definitely be praying. I contacted Heart Cry Missionary Society as well to ask them if they had heard from Brother Paul as of yet. I pray that all are safe and that God comforts those who have lost loved ones, homes, and so much more.
I contacted him to. I saw the news story at like 7 this morning and emailed them. I'm so relieved to know that they are ok.